India Fellow Social Leadership Program is a leadership development program aimed at preparing young leaders to work in the development sector in India. The program aims to develop leadership skills, provide hands-on experience, and equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to create positive social change in India.
The program typically lasts for one year and involves a combination of online learning, fieldwork, and workshops. Participants work with local organizations and communities on development projects and receive support from experienced mentors and coaches.
To apply for the India Fellow Social Leadership Program, you typically need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Indian citizen with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Age between 22 and 32 years.
- A strong commitment to social change and a passion for working in the development sector.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and in challenging environments.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2023 graduates are inviting students for India Fellowship. It is an experiential social leadership scheme for the youth of India which involves working full-time for 1 year with a host organization on a specific project with training, peer learning and mentoring. Students must have a minimum of 21 to 28 years. 13 months follow that in India Fellows spend 12 months on demanding projects, writing blogs, complete training assignments and working full time at the same time to become deeply involved with their cohort and fellowship team. The fellows have the opportunity to win monthly stipend of INR 16,000 and other benefits.
Every fellow is supported by a mentor who is an expert in their domain and will personally be a philosopher and guide to the fellow in his/her journey. Along with that, the fellowship ecosystem consists of sector leaders, alumni, and personnel from various organizations who are constantly available and interacting with fellows to enrich their experience.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program Cost
The host organization supports the partner with a monthly stipend of Rs. 16,000 for living expenses like accommodation, food, and travel. The companions, in turn, have the ability to raise funds totaling Rs 60,000 through 13 months towards the cost of their training. With this input and support from the fellowship team, the platoon is carried out as a collective work initiative.
- Shortlisted candidates will be known through telephone interviews.
- Applicants fill a detailed online application form.
- Telephone interview scheduled to be conducted in one of the qualifiers will call for an assessment day centers at – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai.
What are the benefits of India Fellow Social Leadership Program?
- Induction (20 days) at the start
- Midpoint (13 days) at the end of 6 months
- Travel workshop (10 days) and Endpoint (4 days) at the end
- The organization supports the fellow with a monthly stipend of Rs. 16,000 for living expenses.
- Throughout the 13-months scholarship, the host organization supports a student with a total amount of ₹ 60,000 as a training cost.
Last date for online application
Assessment Day at Centres
- It is mandatory for students to be residents of India for the scholarship.
- The age of students should be within 21 to 28.
- To apply for the India Fellow Social Leadership Program, students must have a graduate degree.
- For scholarship, students will have to give 13 months under which they will not be allowed to participate on any other scheme.
- Understand that the fellowship is not a job and it will expect the applicant to be engaged 24/7 in the process with the community.
- Do you think the India Fellows Program means that you are placed in any subject area (not in your hometown) in any part of the country and can be?
How student can apply application form for this scheme?
- Visit the official website. (Click Here)
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Click on the “Click for New Registration” button.
- Open the application form fill all the details that asking in the form and attached all the required documents.
- After that click on the submit button.
D-134, First Floor, East of Kailash,
Near National Heart Institute,
New Delhi, Delhi 110065
Phone: 011 2621 7460
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You are welcome to apply to the India Fellow Social Leadership Program. We will evaluate your credit and eligibility after you submit your application. Here at the India Fellow Social Leadership Program, we comprehensively review all applications. We do not use any formulas or require minimum test scores for admission to the India Fellow Social Leadership Program. In general, successful applicants have demonstrated excellent quantitative ability and proven success in previous academic endeavors, particularly relevant to their intended major in prerequisite research.
The deadline for Fall 2023 is July 2023, with the telephonic conversation from 1 July 2023 to 25 July 2023 and the final selection 1 September 2023.
If you decide to submit your application or filler material after the deadline, please note that it will be late. University will try our best to review your application, but this will not guarantee that a review of your file will be for the word, to which you have applied.
When the review a specific application, we are not able to provide information to students. The applications were submitted by the application deadline, Fall accepts decisions are made between January and May. Please note that the date on which the application is submitted does not determine on which date the admission decision will be issued.
1) Go to the Graduate Admission Submit a Question page.
2) Fill in the form. Make sure to include your India Fellow Social Leadership Program ID number. (Note: This is the number you were emailed after you you submitted the application. It is not the CAS ID.)
3) Under Select, an Area, choose Graduate Admission
4) Under Category, choose General Information
5) Use Subject and Question, to tell them what needs to be corrected
6) Click the Submit Your Question button.
Students can apply anytime from the month of January to July. As we have limited seats in each course, so we recommend applying as soon as possible.
You have to write an application indicating your new program to the International Relations Division. They will evaluate your request and if acceptable will re-issue a new Admission Letter and do other necessary formalities.
Your account at India Fellow Social Leadership Program is a great place to start. The site automatically matches you with bursaries and scholarships based on your profile. Also, try to find corporate websites, as businesses and organizations will often offer a scholarship or two. Talking to a guidance counselor is also a great way to learn about the resources available to you.