IIPS Master of Arts/Science in Population Studies Fellowship:– The International Institute for Population Sciences (Deemed University), Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai, 400088, has invited applications for admission to various degrees of the institute for 2021-2021. All the information related to this fellowship is given on its website. To be a part of this fellowship, students must have 55% marks and must be from any institution in India and also from abroad. Those who are at the final limit of their degree can also apply. Students must be at least 25 years of age to participate in the fellowship. Through scholarships, meritorious students will receive financial support so that they can preserve their entire higher education and change their name worldwide. This scholarship is very much discussed and helps for meritorious students who are not able to spend much for their studies, they will get higher education through this scholarship. Through scholarship, all economically weaker students are encouraged to study and are considering the foremost aptitudes through this scheme.
Duration of the Fellowship
- 2 Years
For the Fellowship, you have to give an online test, the details of which you will find on the official website, every year this examination is organized in June, under which students who pass with good marks are entitled to this fellowship.
Who are eligible to apply for this Fellowship?
- All students who want to apply for this fellowship should have 55% marks in their Bachelor’s degree and all these should be in Maths, Sociology, Geography, Social Worker, and Health Statistics Economic whether from India and abroad.
- Students who are eligible for graduation level can apply for the scholarship.
- Students should not be above 25 years of age.
Apply IIPS Master of Arts/Science in Population Studies Fellowship
- Students are required to visit the official site of http://iipsindia.org/admissions.htm.
- In the application structure, the thinker is required to provide his name, address, email ID, telephone number, date of birth and more data in it.
- Everyone who understands that at the time of enrollment will give their dynamic telephone number and dynamic mail ID as they give new data identified with the assessment that you will arrive on time.
- Provide correct data at the time of recording all perceivable structures. Since the data you provide will be written on your accepted card.
- After filling the application, you will need to include your filtered photo and verify the signature.
Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai 400088, Phone: 02242372433, 42372468, 42372430, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In the Enrolment, the Number section enters your Roll No. in the Course/Branch you are selected to.
In the Enrolment, Date section enters the Date of Admission in the First year of your selected Course/Branch.
In the Admission Date for Which Year you are applying for the IIPS Master of Arts/Science in Population Studies Fellowship enter the Date of Admission/Re-confirmation in the Current year of your selected Course/Branch. (just if there should be an occurrence of Students of the First-year this date will be the same as Enrolment date)
To address a mix-up in a submitted application, adhere to the directions underneath:
1) Go to the Graduate Admission select.
2) Fill in the structure. Make a point to incorporate your IIPS Master of Arts/Science in Population Studies Fellowship ID number. (Note: This is the number you were messaged after you presented the application. It isn’t the CAS ID.)
3) Under Select, an Area, pick Graduate Admission
4) Under Category, pick General Information
5) Use Subject and Question, to mention to them what should be adjusted
5) Click the Submit Your Question button.
You have to write an application indicating your new program to the IIPS Master of Arts/Science in Population Studies Fellowship. They will evaluate your request and if acceptable will re-issue a new Admission Letter and do other necessary formalities.
You should immediately approach the institute to contact the District Welfare Officer (DWO) of the District where the institute is located. If your institute is an eligible institution, the DWO would enter it into the database, and then you can apply.
The student’s site will have to be submitted to the IIPS Master of Arts/Science in Population Studies Fellowship on the official website.