IET India Scholarship 2022-23: IET also is known as the Institute of Engineering and Technology. The IET India Scholarship is inviting students who are studying or wish to pursue an undergraduate education. The conduct of the scholarship program enables the efforts of students, through which they can enhance their innovation and creative minds. This IET scheme survey is encouraging students to study the engineering technology profession and provide help for engineering students. The ITI Scholarship Scheme tries to provide support to the family and helps students who are good in their studies but can move forward due to the conditions involved.
IET Lucknow Scholarship 2022-23
IET India Scholarship Scheme will be selected through the Eligibility Criteria. Students who are under Criteria will be given the first opportunity how to fill up Application. The application form will be submitted through your online official website. Students have to pass the 12th class and students whose name is included in the Merit List or Mention will be directly encouraged for the scholarship. IET India Scholarship 2022 application form has been closed for the session 2022-23 @india.theiet.org
IET Scholarship Status Update
- IET Scholarship 2022-23 will be started soon in June 2022.
- Regional round presentations completed on September 2022.
- Winners of Regional Round will be announced on September 2022.
A lot of action and excitement will ensue. Stay tuned to this page for all updates!
Important Highlight for IET Scholarship
|Authority Name||IET India|
|Scheme Name||IET India Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online|
IET Important details
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the merit list of selection criteria.
- Applications will be submitted online.
- There are 4 stage for the selection of candidate in IFT scholarship
- Shortlisted contenders have to give a presentation on a specific topic that will be given by the Jury members.
- Total of Rs. 8,00,000 amount is awarded to winners across the regional and national levels.
- According to IET India Scholarship, the amount is given to the students as tuition fees.
Winners of the IET India Scholarship program are selected both at Regional and National Level as following, so please have a look.
|Region Level Winners|
|First Prize Winner per region (total 4 regions)||4||4||Rs. 40,000 to each student + Certificate|
|Second Prize Winner per region (total 4 regions)||4||4||Rs. 20,000 to each student + Certificate|
|National Level Winners|
|First Prize Winner||1||1||Rs. 75,000 to each student + Certificate|
|Second Prize Winner||1||1||Rs. 60,000 to each student + Certificate|
|Applications open||June, 2022|
|Applications close||August, 2022|
|Announcement of shortlist for online test||August, 2022|
|Online tests for shortlisted candidates||August 2022 – September 2022|
|Announcement of shortlist for regional rounds||September 2022|
|Topics for regional rounds||September 2022|
|Regional rounds presentations||20 September 2022 – September 2022|
|Announcement of regional rounds winners||30 September 2022|
|National finals||October 2022 -October 2022|
|Awards ceremony||End November 2022|
IET India Scholarship Award 2022-23
Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) initiate the IET India Scholarship Awards the main aims recognize and engineering leaders of India that will be given to undergraduate engineering students to reward their creativity, innovation, leadership and excellence. The students who are in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of the engineering programme can avail scholarships worth up to INR 5,00,000. IET India scholarship 2022 last date is August 2022.
IET Scholarship Eligibility
- Students from any second and third-year full-time regular UG engineering program from an institute approved by AICTE / UGC.
- The student must have cleared all regular credit courses in a single attempt, the student who is behind in any examination cannot apply.
- Students participating in the scholarship award last year can take part as long as they are not winners or runners-up at the national level.
- Maximum students will have to feed 60% percentile in class 12th.
- Applicable candidates have to secure at least 60% in the approved total on a scale of 10 points in the UG so far for the semester or at least 6.5 correspondence to the CGPA.
- IET Scholarship BTech as well as lateral entry students, will be made available for students in 2nd and 3rd-year BTech programs for 2 years.
IET Scholarship Registration
IET India Scholarship registration available on the official website is being mentored to all students that the application form will be set online. There is no online application mode. Students can submit their application form online from the first March to last April.
How to apply for IET Scholarship?
- Students must first visit the official site of IET India Scholarship 2022-23.
- After visiting the website, you will need to create an account with your name, which will require your name and mail ID.
- After submission, a password will be generated on your mail-id.
- You can check the status at any time with your login ID and password.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Enter your active phone number and active mail ID.
- Scan your photo and upload the documents along with the application form.
- Submit the application form online.
IET India scholarship 2022 last date for the session 2022-23 is September 2022.
Required document for IET Scholarship
- Class 10 marks sheet
- Class 12 marks sheet
- Engineering marks sheet
- Certificate of any National/State Level competition
How To Upload And Scan Documents
- The scan size of the document is (75 or 100 dpi; either in JPG or PDF format).
- Only files with .zip extension can be uploaded.
- Zip the scanned copies and name the zip file with your name.
- Scan of the file: Ensure that the size of the zip file not exceed 5 MB.
The Regional Assessment will be conducted in the respective 4 regions
- Regional South
- Regional North
- Regional East + North East
- Regional West
Criteria Selection Weightage
|Extra co-curricular activities||20%|
IET Contact Details
Address: Institution of Engineering and Technology, Unit no 405 & 406, 4th Floor, West Wing, Raheja Towers, M G Road, Bangalore – 560001
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password.
This will facilitate authenticating your identity and will help in avoiding duplication.
Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution.
An option “Check Your Status” is available once you log in with Application lD and DOB.
students fulfilling the scheme guidelines of various Ministries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the Home page of the portal.
An option “check your status” is available after application lD and login date of birth.
The block/taluk has created an alternative.
You can click on the Guidelines link of the special scheme displayed on-boarded Planning section on the home page.