Gujarat Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority) 2021 is intended for the applicants of class eleventh and class twelth having a place from minority network.
Digital Gujarat Higher secondary scholarship
Scholarship for Courses of Higher Secondary Std. XI & XII. Branch of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat is the specialist which offers this scholarship to the qualified candidates. The target of this scholarship is to give monetary help and guarantee the financial welfare of the students having a place with minority network.
- Scholarship Gujarat | Digital Gujarat Online Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- Gujarat Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil and Ph.D. Students
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana in Gujarat Online Form
- Gujarat-Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College, Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC) in Gujarat sje.gujarat.gov.in
- Food Bill Assistance to SC Students in Gujarat Medical and Engineering Students
|Last Date||August 2021|
|Eligibility||10 to 12 Class|
Application form of Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat 2021 is presently accessible now. The last date to present the filled-in application form is fifteenth August 2021. Candidates must present their applications previously due dates as no application will be acknowledged later on.
Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority) Reward
Students will’s identity qualified and chose for the scholarship will get the accompanying advantages:
- Class 11 students living in lodgings/hostel will get a grant/scholarship of INR 725 for each annual while the day researchers will get INR 475 for each annulus.
- Applicants examining in class twelfth will get a grant/scholarship of INR 1140 for every annul (hosteller understudies) and the day researchers will get INR 840 for every annual.
|Students from minorities and EBC are paid Rs. 300/- per annum for Std. 11 and Rs. 600/- per annum for Std.12.|
|Financial Provision (Rs. In lakhs)|
Eligibility Criteria Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- Before apply for scholarship students have to see the eligibility criteria.
- The grant/ scholarship will be given to Gujarat Bonafide applicants.
- Candidate must be of minority network.
- The yearly salary of the candidate family should not more than INR 1.50 Lacs.
How to Apply For Gujarat Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- Applicants can know here the application procedure for scholarship:
- Applicants can apply for a scholarship through online mode. (https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/CitizenApp/Citizen/CitizenWEBUI/Registration.aspx)
- Students have to apply as a new member.
- Tap on “New Registration” button.
- Enter all the information related to the application form on the site.
- When the applicant has enrolled, at that point he/she needs to login by entering email ID and secret key password..
- After the full fill all the details culmination of login process, applicants need to fill rest of the points in the application form.
- Students have to upload all the original documents and every single required record.
- Now press the submit button.
- Finally, hold the duplicate of the filled-in application form, for future need.
Documents need for scholarship
- The first page of bank passbook/dropped check
- School/school current year bonafide endorsement
- Pay authentication/ income certificate
- (for hosteller understudies)
- Expense receipt of current course year
- Duplicate of aadhar card
- Rank endorsement
- Scholarly stamp sheet of the earlier year/Mark sheet previous year
- School leaving authentication/certificate