Higher Education Scholarship Programme:- It is a registered public charitable trust that started in 2006 with a view to joining hands to provide opportunities for less privileged youth. Joining Hands invites applications for its Higher Education Scholarship Program for the academic year 2021-2021. Helping undergraduate and post-graduate students through scholarships is the only objective so that it can carry forward its studies to the best and establish its identity. The program is supported by Cadence Design Systems India Private Limited and Concern India Foundation. The scholarship is to support underprivileged eligible students who want to pursue higher education but have been unable to do so due to financial constraints.
- Application deadline for Bangalore residents – 7th May 2021
- Application deadline for Delhi and Pune residents – 30th May 2021
All the students are requested that when they are going to apply for the application, please check once the eligibility criteria. If the eligibility is not matching with the criteria, then there may be a slight problem for the scholarship.
- Family the income of students should not exceed one lakh.
- Students should reside in Bangalore, Pune, and Delhi within these three cities.
- Those applying for a scholarship are studying at least graduation and post-graduation degrees.
- Students must have 60% marks in 12th class, it is only for graduate students.
- Post graduation students must pass graduation.
- Students who have given a test on the final of 12th can also apply.
How to apply for Higher Education Scholarship Programme?
- Students will get the higher Education Scholarship Programme application form online by the official website. (Click Here)
- Before applying, check about each eligibility criteria and before Late date as soon as possible. Please apply.
- In the application form, students have to give information about their education, where they are coming from and what they want to do.
- All students have to upload their scanned photo and signature along with the application form.
- After you make every information entry, check on one whether it is correct or not.
- If your information is not accurate and you apply, then your application form will be rejected.
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip
- Application made for Aadhaar enrolment
- Voter identity card
- Permanent Account Number
- Driving License
- Identity Card issued by the college or institute or university
- Any other document with photo specified by the State Government.
Joining Hands Skill Enhancement Training Centre
CH-4A, 3rd floor,
Near Aggarwal Sweets,
Meethapur Chowk, Badarpur,
New Delhi 110044
Phone: +91 11 2666 2587
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I find an application form for the Higher Education Scholarship Programme or check on the status of my application?
You cannot apply for courses through the Studyportals website; you apply for a course directly through your chosen university. For that reason, Studyportals can unfortunately also not inform you of the status of your application. You can usually find all the information you need for the application on the university website or by getting in contact with the university.
How do I unsubscribe from the Studyportals mailing services?
You can change your mailing preferences by logging in to your account and navigate to your account page. This page also allows you to delete your account and all connected information.
Can more than one Higher Education Scholarship Programme be availed?
No, a scholar can avail of only one fellowship at a time. If the scholar wishes to enjoy another fellowship he/she has to relinquish the current fellowship.
Which fields I can edit before the final submission of
You can edit all details except “Registration Details”. It may be noted
that once you ‘finally submit’ your application it will be forwarded to the next level and after that, you cannot edit further.
Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
You can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you until you ‘Submit’ the online application. To edit the application, go to the option “Student login”→ enter the Application Id then click on submit ‘login’ button.