HDFC Scholarship 2023: HDFC Scholarship 2023-24 last date is Aug 2023, HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Support 2023 invites applications from students who are unable to bear the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out due to a personal or family Parivartan’s HDFC Educational Parivartan’s ECS to support those students who have lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic. Candidates between 6th class to postgraduate level, can apply from across India? Know more about in this article HDFC Educational Parivartan’s ECS 2023?
HDFC scholarship is a scholarship program offered by HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited) to support students who are economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds and have obtained a high level of academic excellence. HDFC scholarship is offered to students who are pursuing higher education in various fields such as Engineering, Medicine, Management, Law, Arts, and Sciences.
The scholarship is open to Indian students who are pursuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies in recognized institutions in India. The scholarship amount is given to the students to cover the cost of tuition fees, books and other academic expenses.
‘Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Support’ (ECS) programme is envisaged to provide interim support for children facing a personal/economic exigency.
HDFC Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2023
|Conducted By||HDFC Bank|
School Students from 6th to 12th standard, College students pursuing UG/ PG courses.
|Last Date of Application||Aug 2023|
School fee waiver- upto INR 10000, College fee waiver upto-INR 25000
HDFC Educational Parivartan’s ECS is providing an appropriate occasion to all the candidates, who are in the condition to give up their studies due to the financial issues of the family, so that they can continue their studies and must be able to achieve their goals. ECS scholarship, the students who are unable to bear the cost of education due to personal/family Parivartan’s ECS or any other financial problems and are at risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies. HDFC educational Parivartan’s ECS last date for the session 2023-24 is Aug 2023.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship in School Programme (Merit-cum-Need Based) 2023-24
Benefits: For Class 1 to 6 – INR 15,000 | For Class 7 to 12 – INR 18,000
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship for Undergraduation Programme (Merit-cum-Need Based) 2023-24
Benefits: For diploma courses – INR 20,000 | For general UG courses – INR 30,000 | For professional UG courses – INR 50,000
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship for Postgraduation Programme (Merit-cum-Need Based) 2023-24
Benefits: For general PG courses – INR 35,000 | For professional PG courses – INR 75,000
Scholarship Programs after 10th on National and International level
HDFC Scholarship is part of Parivartan, The main aim of the scholarship programme is to provide pursuing UG, PG and diploma courses. HDFC Scholarship scheme students will be provided financial assistance from Rs 15,000 to Rs 75,000. The Parivartan Covid-19 Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship will have 3,200 students.
HDFC Scholarship 2023-24
HDFC Bank announced the launch of the Educational Parivartan’s ECS for students who have been affected by Covid-19. The scholarship is focused on focused for school students, UG, PG and diploma courses. Through this HDFC scholarship scheme, students will get one-time financial assistance for education from INR 15,000 to INR 75,000. The programme is available to students who have:
- Lost either or both of their parent(s)
- Earning family member(s) have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
The Parivartan Covid-19 Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship will help around 3,200 students under two categories:
- The school (from class 1 to 12) covers around 1,800 students
- College (diploma, graduation & PG courses) covering around 1,400 students
Eligibility Criteria For HDFC Scholarship
- All boys and girls, studying in between class 6th to postgraduate level from across India can apply.
- The institute from where the students pursuing their studies should be a recognized Institution.
- Under this scheme, only those students will be given preference in the selection process, who left their studies because of the financial issues in the family.
- The candidate’s family household revenue must be at least Rs. 3 lakhs annually to be eligible for this scholarship.
- One student per family is only eligible for this scholarship.
HDFC Educational Parivartan’s ECS Reward
All students Between 6th class to 12th can be selected will get Rs. 10,000 and college or university level students will get Rs. 25000. The above-mentioned scholarships are mentioned for the duration of 1 year only. To get a scholarship for the 2nd year, students will need to follow the application process. In which school/ university/college student has taken the admission or studying will get the all scholarship amount in the respective name of it.
How to Apply In HDFC Educational Parivartan’s ECS
- https://app.goodera.com/#/grant/application/527/open-task/15915/org/1008/details Open that link to apply
- One password will go on your email id so put your valid email id.
- You need to put that password and continue.
- Fill in all the required information in the ECS application form.
- 31 Aug 2023 is the last date of HDFC Education Parivartan’s ECS Application Form.
SELECTED STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE A CALL FROM THE NEAREST HDFC BANK BRANCH BEFORE 10th NOVEMBER.
To view the list of selected students, please click here.
For any queries, please click here
New Scholarships for Class 12th Passed Students
HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Status Check
HDFC Scholarship for Educational Parivartan’s ECS scheme is likely to be released Aug 2023. The provisional list of selected candidates is defined by the HDFC Bank and it will be released on the official website of HDFC. But, the HDFC ECSS Result 2023 will be informed through SMS and Email.
Selection Process of HDFC Scholarship 2023
The list of the selected students will be uploaded on the HDFC bank official website. The students will be informed about the new updates by SMS or through calls on the number mentioned in the application form.
Aug 2023 is last date to apply for the HDFC Educational Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship.
- The documents must be uploaded in JPEG form.
- In case of any falsification at any stage of the application process, the scholarship can be canceled.
- In the case, if HDFC announces any future scheme, the candidates will be disqualified.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A Parivartan’s ECS situation is defined as one:
1. The occurrence of a sudden event that has created a situation in which the student/family is required
2. Sudden job loss
3. Sudden death/separation of parents
4. Accident / Death of siblings
5. Sudden onset of some serious or fatal disease
The annual academic fee of the students is a maximum of Rs. 10,000 / – for school students and a maximum of Rs. 25,000 / – will be sponsored to selected college / university students.
A DD/cheque in favor of the educational institution (as mentioned in the application form) will be sent to the nearest HDFC Bank branch (as mentioned in the application). The concerned institute will receive information by mail along with a copy to the student.
Scholarship cheque / DDs will be sent to us in the month of October at the branches mentioned in the HDFC ECS application form. The branch will contact the selected students, school, college, university to check the scholarship. If you are not selected for a scholarship, you will not be contacted.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 011-430-92248 (Ext: 116)