GP Birla Scholarship 2023-24: GP Birla Scholarship 2023-24 last date is 31st October 2023 candidate must fill the GP Birla scholarship application form before the last date. The GP Birla Educational Foundation was initiated to nurture the dream of Late Shri G. P. Birla, With this objective, the Trust proposes to grant Scholarships to meritorious students, male or female, from West Bengal, who have in the year 2023, passed class XII examination and have secured 80% marks or more from WBCHSE or 85% or more from ISC/CBSE and whose family income is less than Rs. 3,00,000/- per year and as such are in need of financial help to pursue further studies. For students who have secured 95% or more from WBCHSE or 97% or more from ISC/CBSE , maximum family income criteria may be relaxed in the specific cases at the discretion of the Trustees.
GP Birla Scholarship 2023
One of the famous businessmen Late Shri G.P. Birla had a big dream for the welfare of youth in India. He had launched many scholarship schemes in order to support deserving candidates for their higher studies. To mold his dreams there is the establishment of an authorized trust to promote education and provide GP Birla Scholarship. GP Birla Scholarship to meritorious students, male or female, from West Bengal, who have in the year 2023, passed class XII examination and have secured 85% marks or more from WBCHSE or 90% or more from ISC/CBSE and whose family income is less than Rs. 3,00,000/- per year and as such are in need of financial help to pursue further studies. This scholarship is for the merit holders or to those who passed the 12th board examination and got 80% marks or above and that too from well-reputed state or central board. Every year 100 meritorious students are awarded for the scholarship. 31 October 2023 is the last date of GB Birla Scholarship 2023.
Note: Due to present uncertain conditions arising on account of COVID-19, the final selection of candidates for grant of scholarship has been deferred to January, 2023.
GP Birla Scholarship 2023-24 Important Dates
|Scholarship Name||GP Birla Scholarship|
|Authority||GP Birla Foundation|
|GP Birla Scholarship Application Start||10 July 2023|
|GP Birla Scholarship Application Last Date||31st October 2023|
|GP Birla Scholarship Amount||Rs. 50,000 per Year|
|Application Form Method||Online & Offline|
GP Birla Scholarship Application Form 2023
Further studies may be in any stream including Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, professional courses such as Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretaryship and Cost Accountancy if being pursue along with Under Graduation degree Course, in any recognized University/Institution in India. Scholarship amount, to be granted to a limited number of selected students, will be to cover Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees, Rs. 50,000/- per student per year. The Main of the Scholarship is
- To promote education, develop human resources and empower the youth of the Country.
- To support meritorious and needy Students to pursue further studies and fulfill their dreams.
- To produce future leaders of the Country.
GP Birla scholarship 2023 application form has been released for the session 2023, gpbirlaedufoundation.com application form has been submitted in both online and offline mode. Candidate must fill the GP Birla Scholarship 2023 last date is 31 October 2023. Eligible candidates who apply offline mode should fill up the prescribed Form ( Download ). and send the completed application form along with enclosures to:-
G.P. Birla Educational Foundation,
78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata – 700019
(Landmark. Calcutta Ice Skating Rink)
Application may be made in Online Mode
Annual income certificate
Copy of 10+2 marksheet.
Proof of admission at university or college.
Provide correct email id, as all the communications will be sent to this email Id.
Mark obtained (%)
WBCHSE. %age of total marks out of 500 (As per results)
ISC/CBSE. %age of best of 4 Papers out of 400 (One Language paper compulsory)
Shortlisted Candidate shall be intimated through email about further process.
GP Birla Scheme Reward
The candidates who will apply for this scholarship scheme will be provided with financial assistance. Further required information is mentioned below:
- The students will get an amount for INR 3000 monthly to approximately INR 50,000 annually.
- The reward money will cover the hostel fee and tuition fee of the applicant as per the class.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the candidate’s previous year’s school performance and the financial condition of the family.
- Also, a certain amount will be given to the students for their basic necessity and some essential stationery requirements.
Know More: Top Scholarship scheme for the 12th qualified students: 2023
GP Birla Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for the GP Birla Educational Scholarship Scheme the applicants need to keep the following points in their minds.
- Only permanent resident of West Bengal is eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- 12th passed students from well-recognized board
- The applicants must have scored above 80% in 12th are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- The top rankers of the entrance exams including AIEEE, AIPMT, JEE can directly apply for these scholarships.
- Financially poor candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme. Know More: List of Best Scholarship in India 2023 for 12th & Graduation Passed
How to Apply For GP Birla Educational Scholarship Scheme
Application mode – both, online and offline.
- Visit the official website http://www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com/.
- Here download the registration form
- Fill in all the mandatory information in the admission form.
- Attach all the required docs and post them to the official address mentioned below.
Address: G.P. Birla Educational Foundation, 78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata- 700107, India)
It will be reviewed by the Expert Panel of Jury of this educational foundation.
- The registration will be started from the next day of the declaration of the 12th results.
- The applicants need to download the forms and need to fill and courier by 31 October 2023.
- GP Birla scholarship 2023 result will be announced soon.
No new registrations will be accepted after the due date.
The selection process for GP Birla Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship procedure is uncomplicated and the results will be revealed on the main web page. The qualified candidates are required to give an interview in the next round. Again, the final results will be displayed on the main web page.
- The annual income of the family must not be more than INR 3 Lakh.
- Generally, the scholarship is granted for one year and it can be extended up to 4 years as per the course duration.
For further updates, stay connected to the official web page. In case you have any queries regarding the scholarship, sent down your queries in the comment box.
G.P. Birla Educational Foundation
Attn: Chetan Agarwal
78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue,
Phone No: +91 8479915170 (Monday to Friday 11 AM to 5 PM)
Email : email@example.com