Government Scholarships After 10th Class
Here we have some scholarship programs after 10th for the students to continue their higher studies after 10th. These scholarship programs will support the meritorious students to continue their higher studies after in fields of Arts, Science, Commerce or vocational studies. These scholarships will be provided by the government or private organizations and the candidates need to apply online to get selected for the reward.
List Of Scholarships After 10th For Higher Studies 2021
e-Medhabruti Scholarship Program
e-Medhabruti Scholarship Program is introduced by the Government of Odisha, e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme is awarded to the talented students of class 11 to masters level students, who want to continue their higher education.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar card of Odisha and have a permanent address proof.
- The annual income of the candidates’ family should not be above than INR 6 Lacs.
- The applicant must have scored 60% in the previous exam to apply.
- As a reward for the scholarship, the students will receive an amount of INR 10,000.
Check Also: National Level Scholarship Portal
Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students Maharashtra
To support the students of Maharashtra for higher studies after 10th the government introduced the scholarship scheme. The objective of the Government provides to support the students financially for the studies after 10th, graduation and masters’.
- To apply for the scholarship the candidate must belong to OBC.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be above than 1 Lac.
- The students will be of Maharashtra state only with valid address proofs.
- As a reward, the students will receive the rebate in the tuition fee.
Check Also: Scholarship Programs after 10th
Merit-Based Scholarship schemes for professional and technical courses.
The Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, introduced this scholarship for students of the minority communities (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, and Zoroastrian/Parsi) to support them financially for higher studies after 10th.
- Applicants must be pursuing a professional and technical course in a well-recognized private of Government University or institution.
- The candidates must be studying at graduation or post-graduation level in fields of technology or science.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be above than 2.5Lac.
- As a reward, the students will receive the rebate in the tuition fee or some allowances of INR 1000 to 20,000 annually.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
The officials of the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, started this scholarship is started to provide financial support to weak students of minority communities (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, and Zoroastrian/Parsi) for higher studies.
- The candidates pursuing in 12th to any higher level are eligible to apply.
- To apply for the scholarship the candidate must have scored 55% in the previous exam.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 2 Lacs annually.
- The students will receive an amount of INR 10,000 annually onwards as a reward.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Reward for the minority’s girls
The official of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Program supports the minority communities (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, and Zoroastrian/Parsi) girl applicants to continue their higher studies.
- To apply for the scholarship reward the candidate must be 10th passed out and pursuing in 12th of any technical diploma course.
- The annual income of the family should not be above than 1 Lac annually.
- As a support, the students will get a wave off in the tuition fee.
The official authorities of the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh introduced this scholarship scheme for the post-matric students of SC, ST and General category who have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh and want to study further in various courses.
- The students pursuing graduation or post-graduation courses in any field are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed above 2 Lacs annually.
- As a scholarship reward, the candidates will receive an amount as financial support to continue their higher studies.
Scholarship Scheme for the disabled candidates of Gujarat
This scholarship program is initiated by the official authorities of the Gujarat Government to support the physically disabled candidates for pursuing their higher studies at the school level or college level. To apply for the scholarship the candidates need to fulfill the following criteria.
- The disability % of the candidate must be 490% and above.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not be above 50,000.
- As a scholarship reward, the candidate will receive a financial amount of INR 5000 annually.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat
The official authority of the Gujarat government provides financial support to meritorious students of Gujarat who are studying in the diploma or degree courses. This scholarship will support young talented students for higher studies.
- The annual family income of applicants must not exceed INR 6 Lacs to apply for the scholarship.
- Selected candidates will receive financial support of Up to 2 Lacs annually.
Nagaland State Merit Scholarship Scheme
The official authorities of the Government of Nagaland introduced this scholarship for financial support to the meritorious students of Nagaland who wish to pursue higher studies in technical, medical fields, professional, pharmacy, etc.
- The candidates belong to Nagaland are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The students will receive a fixed amount as a reward in scholarship.
NBHM National Board for Higher Mathematics: PG Scholarship
The official authorities of the National Board for Higher Mathematics, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, introduced this government scholarship for the Bachelors and Masters Course in the field of Mathematics.
- The selected students will receive a scholarship of INR 6000 monthly.
To get more detailed information, the candidates must be stay tuned with us on our website.
In, India There is also one most famous scholarship know as PM SCHOLARSHIP.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
To apply for the application form, initially, the entire students have to go through the official website National Scholarship Portal. Through this website, candidates will get all the statistics about the scheme, as affirmed to which they can implement their application form through their scheme link. For registration, the online medium is made effortless and quick for all students. To apply for application for admission to the National Scholarship Portal, students must be over 18 years of age, only then they can apply for their application form. Candidates who are below 18 years of age need the permission of their parents to submit the application form.
The role of the document for admission is very significant, excluding the document, no student’s application form will be accepted. In the document, students need an income certificate for their family’s certificate, character certificate, date of birth date, category certificate, bank account details with IFSC code, permanent address, Aadhaar card.
To renew the scholarship, students will need last year’s Applicant ID, with a Password. You can get renewed only if you want to study the same course further. If students are studying another subject in the previous year and the student changes with another subject in the second year, in this case, the scholarship will not be renewed.