Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is an NGO that has been started in 2007. By means of this foundation, 12th class students will desire an eventuality to complete their further studies from India to the aboard. The only means of the scholarship is to get the students to get the optimal education facilities. Every year scholarship is awarded to graduate and Post Graduation students whose name appears first on the merit list.
Who gives a scholarship?
- Gaurav Foundation Chennai based public charitable organization
- Offline and online
Duration of scheme
- Depend on courses
Eligibility Criteria Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
- It is mandatory for the student to be a residency in India to receive the scholarship.
- Age should be within 17 to 35 years.
- Students should have passed 12th class with 60% marks otherwise they will be refusable scholarships.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Important dates
Online application releasing date
31st October 2021
20th November 2021
Application Form becomes invalid after
20th November 2021
How to apply?
- Students have to download the application form from the website.
- Take a DD for Rs. 1500 in favour of “GAURAV FOUNDATION” payable at Chennai
- Send the Request Form with the Demand Draft through Courier / Speed Post
- Application Form will be emailed within 3 Working Days after the Clearance of the DD.
G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden,
210-212, Cochrane Basin Road,
Chennai – 600021
Note:- This process will take at least 6 to 15 days to complete, the message will drop on your register mail id as it is completed by courier.
- Download the UPI payment app on your smart mobile phone.
- After installing the app, link your bank account to this app and create your VPA (virtual payment address). Ex: “yourname @ ybl”
- Once it was completely interlinked. Click on Send and then on VPAS Tab.
- Click “Add VPA Contact” and mention the beneficial VPA as “gauravfoundation @ Yesbank” and click on Verify Button.
- Once it is complete, now click on “gauravfoundation @ Yesbank”
- Enter the amount Rs. 1500 (make sure your linked account has sufficient balance) and leave a message in the form of Add a Blank.
- To complete the payment, click the SEND button now to finish the payment process.
- Now click on the link below requesting an application form.
Note:- Students’ documents should be corrected if there are no correct documents, your attempt for the scheme can also be canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Unfortunately, there is no benefit to submitting early. The important thing is getting your full application before the deadline. Scholarship admins need to review every submission, but they’ll not do so so as of receipt. specialize in an entire, comprehensive application, instead of an early one.
You can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you until you ‘Submit’ the online application. To edit the appliance, attend the choice “Student login”→ enter the appliance Id then click on submit ‘login’ button.
You can edit all details except “Registration Details”. it’s going to be noted that once you ‘finally submit’ your application it’ll be forwarded to the subsequent level and then, you can’t edit further.
No, you want to first submit your Personal details, after registration, the system will generate the appliance ID and password for you, which can be sent by your mail ID or SMS. you’ll fill your form together with your ID and password. The software provides the power to save lots of your applications.