Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Awards started the Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions. The only intention of this scheme is to attract students to technology. has established three national awards for innovative student projects in engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, pharmacy, material science, and other applied technological domains. SRISTI has established three national awards for innovative student projects in engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, pharmacy, material science, and other applied technological domains. These awards were presented on 06 July 2021 at Vigyan Bhawan by Honorable Vice President Shri M. Given by Venkaiah Naidu.
Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Award: Student projects that address an important social, environmental or technological problem to the masses or disadvantaged people, regions, places or micro and small enterprises or have the potential to influence a pressing national need. Applications can be made by past or present students of technical institutes/universities. On behalf of those students who have already left the institute, the university and the faculty members overseeing the project can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Awards
- A student must be a resident of India.
- Attendance is mandatory for you to be 75%.
- To get the Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Award, your regular time table should be school and college and university institute.
- The innovative student projects in engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, pharmacy, material science, and other applied technological domains.
Awards will be given to young student innovators in the following categories
- MLM (more for less), frugal innovation award-technologies that depend on the use of materials are extremely inexpensive, sustainable
- SRISTI Socially Relevant Technological Innovation Award – Products / Prototypes that meet social needs or improve the functioning of existing solutions, enhance efficiencies and / or improve circularity i.e. eco-compatibility.
- Technological-Age Award-Ideas that push the boundaries in any technological domain.
- BIRAC-SRISTI Award for Biotechnology / Medicine / Healthcare Innovation.
- Hariom Ashram Aprit Dr. Priceless kn Reddy GYTI Award.
How to Apply Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Awards?
- Aspirants have to visit the official site first.
- Aspirants have to create an account in their own name.
- Your mail ID and your number will be required to create an account.
- You can apply after creating an account.
- You can check the status at any time with your login ID and password.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
No. The scholarship will not be renewed if the awardee fails to qualify in the annual or term-end examinations of the course.’
Unfortunately, there’s no benefit to submitting early. The important thing is getting your full application in before the deadline. Scholarship admins have to review every submission, but they may not do so in order of receipt. Focus on a complete, comprehensive application, rather than an early one.
Not at all. You should apply for as many as you can stand, and then some.
At the bottom of each listing on Gandhian Young, Technological Innovation Awards http://gyti.techpedia.in/ is contact info for students. Usually, this will be an email, but it might be a physical address or phone number.
Your account at Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Awards is a great place to start. The site automatically matches you with bursaries and scholarships based on your profile. Also, try to find corporate websites, as businesses and organizations will often offer a scholarship or two. Talking to a guidance counselor is also a great way to learn about the resources available to you.