GSB Gaud Scholarship announced every year in April – May and is also published in local newspapers in the districts inviting applications from needy students for the free scholarship. In, India There is also one most famous scholarship know as PM SCHOLARSHIP. detail Information available on the Official Website at www.gsbscholarshipleague.org. The Gaud Saraswat Brahman GSB Scholarship will be available to students from Class 5th through graduation level. This scholarship is granted by the organisation in order to assist underprivileged and needy students in earning a living via education from various sources.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR APPLICATION
– FOR SCHOOL – V to X standards only July 2021
– FOR PUC / JR.COLLEGE – August 2021
– FOR DEGREE (BA / BSc / BCom) & Diploma – Sep 2021
– FOR BE / BArch / BPharm / MBBS – Oct 2021
GSB Scholarship 2021
The official authorities of Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship League provide the financial support to the meritorious student to continue their higher studies. Students pursuing in 5th to masters courses are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme to continue their higher studies. Under this scholarship scheme, the students will get a financial support that is belonging from Gaud Saraswat Brahmin community and scored good marks in the previous year. By introducing this scholarship, the talented students of Saraswat community will get a platform to enhance their skills and got an option to have a bright carrier ahead. The official of Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship League accepts the scholarship forms from all over India in the month of April-May during the admissions and selected candidates receive this scholarship. This scholarship scheme will not be applicable to the master’s courses as per the new T&C.
About GSB Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship Scheme
In 1912, Gopal Subrao Dangi, Dr. Narayan Anna Naik, Madhavrao Vasudev Bhat, Sheshgiri Manjunath Kamat, Martobrao Durgappa Gaitonde, Vinayak Srinivas Kamat, Ramachandra Krishna Prabhu, Anandrao Pandurang Kamat,Venkatrao Ramachandra Haldipur, Madhav Manjunath Shanbhag and many other enthusiastic members of the Goud Saraswat Brahmin community came together and formed the voluntary association known as The Goud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship League. The selection of the candidates will be decided by the managing committee of the Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship League. As per the previous year records during the session 2017-2021, this organization has provided the scholarship amount of INR 108.3 to the 4084 students at the school level and college level. It includes about 2000 school students from villages and towns to help them to put a step ahead and got an opportunity to explore. The students selected will receive a financial support of INR 10,000 annually as per the course for which the applicant applied. A total number of 2043 were girls from all the total selected candidates for the scholarship.
Tentative dates for Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship Scheme
- The due date to apply for the scholarship scheme for the students from class 5th to 10th will be 15th July 2021.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship scheme for the students belongs to PUC/Diploma courses will be 15th August 2021.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship scheme for the students belongs to B.Com, B.Sc., BBA; BA will be 15th September 2021.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship scheme for the students belongs to the courses MBBS, B.Pharma, BE/ B.Tech will be 15th October 2021.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship Scheme
To apply for the Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship Scheme 2021 the applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicants must be of Gaud Saraswat Brahmin community to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Scholarship scheme will be applicable for the applicants pursuing from 5th to undergraduate courses only.
- Students pursuing in 5th to 12th class, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE, B.Tech, MBBS, B.Pharma, BBA, BCA etc are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme.
Managing Committee Profile for G.S.B Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship
|In committee since|
|Shri. Nagesh K. FovkarB.E.( Civil)||Trustee||71||Civil Engineering Contracts.
Vice Chairman, NKGSB Bank
|Shri. Radhakrishna R. Kamat
|Trustee||85||S.B. Billimoria &Co, Roche Products Ltd., Nelco, In practice||1959|
|Shri. Voderhobli Vittal Pai
LIC of India.
|Shri Shridhar Mani Shanbhag
|Trustee||56||Punjab National Bank||1999|
|Shri.Ramakrishna B. Sawardekar
|Trustee||76||Sr. Chemist, Wyeth Lab. Ltd.||2006|
|Shri. Srinivas Savala Bhat
|Smt. Gita R. Pai
|Chairman||75||Trustee of GSBS Medical Trust & M. R. Pai Foundation||1983|
|Shri. Suresh K. Naik
|Vice Chairman||63||Retired General Manager, Tata Group||2011|
|Shri. Ganesh N. Shanbhag
|Shri. Madhukar G. Pai
|Jt. Secretary||50||SKS Capital Pvt Ltd||2014|
|Shri. Ramesh V. Bhandarkar
|Shri. Vishwanath N. Naik
|Treasurer||68||Roche Products Ltd||1996|
|Smt. P. Ajitha Nayak
|Prof. C. Jagannath Pai,
|Member||74||Retired English Professor||2014|
|Shri. Anand R. Shanbhag
|Shri.S. Pundalik Kamath
BSc. Met. Engg. ( Banaras)
|Member||80||Iron & Steel Industry & in consulting practice .||1987|
How to Apply For GSB Scholarship 2021
The students to get the scholarship through the G.S.B Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship Scheme need to follow the given points.
- The students need to take the scholarship from the office of Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship Scheme League.
The G.S.B Scholarship League,
Dwarkanath Bhawan, Katrak Road,
- Applicants need to fill the form and need to courier to the official address mentioned above.
- The courier must be reached to the office before the due date with the attachment of the documents required as per the official notification.
- Nearby candidates can send this form via hand delivery.
Selection procedure for GSB Scholarship Scheme
The pupils will be chosen in accordance with the official authorities and will be based on the need and financial situation of the applicant and his or her family.Students must read the official notification to learn more about the G.S.B Scholarship 2021.
Smt. Gita R. Pai – Chairman
Shri. S.S.Bhat – President
Shri.Ganesh N.Shanbhag – Secretary
Shri.Ramesh V. Bhandarkar – Treasurer
League’s Office – (022)24100048
Timing: 10am to 12pm
The GSB Scholarship League,
Katrak Road, Wadala,
Mumbai – 400031
Official Website for G.S.B Gaud Saraswat Brahmin Scholarship: www.gsbscholarshipleague.org
This is information based only, Our aim is to just provide relevant information of scholarships to the students.