Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
IVR is an automated telephone system that collects or provides information and routes calls to a pre-selected final destination. Different selection menus make it possible for the customer to go directly to the right department and/or contact person. In addition, IVR can be used to route to postcode. If the IVR menu is built up correctly, this increases the customer-friendliness of your organization. ComsysConnect is happy to advise you.
- The telephone availability of your organization is increasing (also outside office hours)
- Streamline your telephone traffic easily and efficiently
- Saving costs of call centers
- Measurable: insight into the number of callers via real-time web statistics
- Increase interaction with your target audience.
- Transferring callers to the correct information, service or department
- Caller forwarding based on postcode or area code to various final destinations
- Reception of callers in a queue
- Receiving voice messages from callers via voicemail
- Time window, for example in the evening or on the weekend
- Insightful who will call you.