Foundation for International Taxation FIT Scholarship Scheme offers by Foundation for International Taxation, Mumbai. This scholarship will be awarded to those students who are preparing for the students undergraduate and Postgraduate. This scholarship will be available only to the students who are studying from the University of Vienna and the University of Amsterdam. The scholarship fee will be received by the students as tuition fees. Students’ selection is done in two ways: 1 The academic performance of the students should be correct and the other students should be in any professional experience statement.
|Authority Name||Foundation for International Taxation, Mumbai|
|Scheme Name||FIT Scholarship Scheme 2021-22|
|Last date||15 November 2021|
|Mode of Application Thomason Reuters Scholarship||Online|
Eligibility Criteria of FIT Scholarship Scheme
- Students have a high-level university degree in India or abroad preferably with a professional qualification.
- Students have at least 3 years of experience in international taxation or 5 or more years of professional experience.
How to apply for FIT Scholarship Scheme?
- All students have to go to the official website. ( Click Here)
- All students will have to give correct information while filling the application form.
- If the application form does not fill with proper detail correctly, the application form may also be rejected.
- Fill in all required details and upload all supporting documents.
- After filing the application form, please submit on the official site.
- Finally, submit the application.
Note:- All students are requested to provide your correct email ID and phone number at the time of filling the application because the Authority has a single line to contact you.
Interested candidates can send their requests marked as “Uma Sathnur – FIT Scholarship 2021” to:
Ms. Anjali Advani (Co-ordinator)
Foundation for International Taxation
622, Maker Chambers V,
221 Nariman Point,
Mumbai 400 021, India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q-How will the students be selected?
Ans- The eligible students will get selected on the basis of their academic merit.
Question- What is the last date for submission of online application?
Answer- Closure dates are available for acceptance of various scholarship applications
National Scholarship Portal.
Question– Do I need to get my Aadhaar card for the scholarship?
Ans- Aadhaar number is not mandatory for students to fill the registration form. Students can appeal for the scholarship without entering an Aadhaar number. But in that case, they have to file Aadhaar NDRDM. Assam, Meghalaya and Mizoram Aadhaar numbers are not mandatory for the states.