Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2021-22: The Department of higher education has published information on the official website. Scholarship scheme motive is to help all the needy test-takers those who are pursuing higher education. It is offered to Post matric test takers and other category students. All test taker has the chance to get scholarships. All candidates can move forward with the help of this scholarship. All candidates have to obtain the application form through the official website. An application form must submit before the last date 30 October 2021. 16 Scholarships for outstanding sportsmen/women at the postgraduate level, each of the value of Rs. 200/- per month.
Important dates of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme online application form (July to September 2021)
- For Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme online application form (July to September 2021)
- For Merit, cum Means Scholarships online application form (23rd July to 30th September 2021)
Himachal State Sponsored Scholarship Scheme
- Financial Assistance to the children of the Armed Forces Personnel
killed/disabled during the different War/Operations.
- Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojna.
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana.
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana.
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna.
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students.
- Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna.
- Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive).
- Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna.
- IRDP Scholarships Scheme.
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarships .
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarships (Only for RIMC Dehradun).
- NDA Scholarships Scheme(Only for NDA Khadakwasla).
Details of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2021
Updates details of Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education had presented offered numerous Scholarship plans for the test taker those who are want to continued education. The Himachal Pradesh Scholarships plan or advanced opportunities is for SC/ST and OBC contenders to help them for further examinations by giving them scholarship money and support. This plan is presented for every one of the areas of Himachal Pradesh State. The application form for the Himachal Pradesh Scholarships s has been accessible on its official site.
Sainik School Sujanpur Tihra Scholarship
The students who are studying in Sainik School Sujanpur Tihra and are Bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh from class VI to XII will be given a scholarship at the following rates:-
Income Range Rate per annum
Upto Rs.9220 /-p.m. Rs 18000/-
9221 to 10650/-p.m. Rs. 15000/-
10651/- to 11470/- p.m. Rs. 12000/-
Above Rs.11470/- p.m. Rs. 8000/-
Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana
The Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana is additionally one of the Scholarships schemes of Himachal Pradesh government. This scheme provides financial help to the test taker who lives in Himachal Pradesh. the scholarship is also awarded for a Post Graduate Diploma Course in any IIM, ISM, and IISc. The selected students will get the one-time award of Rs 75,000. Those applicants who are excellent and have a place with Himachal Pradesh state are qualified to get benefits under this plan.
Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana
The Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana: Scholarships scheme is given to top 1000 deserving SC students, top 1000 OBC students, The top 1000 students will be selected as per the result of Matric Examination conducted by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala
Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna
The Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Scholarship The method of selecting the students will be the result of Matric Examination conducted by HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala. he scholarship amount which the students will get is Rs 11,000 per annum. Students are advised to check more details about this Himachal Pradesh epass scholarship before applying.
Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna is Scholarshiped to the top 200 students which are divided as 100 each for boys and girls.
Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna: Under this yojna, top 2000 meriting test taker students of 10+2 from each stream which would be selected based on passing ratio in each group as per the merit list supplied by HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala. The scholarship of Rs 15,000 per students will be awarded. This is based on the merit list which is conducted by H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala. For more data, test taker can visit the official site.
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana: The Scholarship will be Rs 10,000/ – per annum for each student. The Scholarship will be Rs 10,000/ – per annum. The board of Education Dharamshala, offered scheme 10 most excellent Toppers (both Male and Female) according to the merit list arrangements of BA/B.Sc/B.Com, it is provided by the HPU, Shimla, and after that they would join any professional stream .he scholarship of Rs 10,000 will be Scholarshiped per annum to each student. Check more details about this HP epass scholarship before applying. The condition for the applicants is that, must to secured at any rate 55% percent in the consequent classes.
Documents Required for Himachal Pradesh Scholarships
- Category certificate
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
- Bank statement
- Permanent address
Eligibility Criteria of State of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- The exam holder must have a place with the class of SC/ST/OBC.
- Total family salary must not be more than Rs 2,50,000.
- The applicants should have residence address Himachal Pradesh state.
- The competitor must have citizenship in India.
- Applicants must past the last examination with an excellent great rate.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belongs to rural area their family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses.
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter & Promoted to next academic year for Renewal Students.
How to Apply in Himachal Pradesh Scholarships/Epass Portal
Students have to fill the application form via online mode. For admission process applicants have to visit the official website. Applicants need to fill the application form correctly. Some documents need for admission process.
- Aadhar card
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate
- The previous result marks sheet
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Himachal Pradesh Within India or outside the state, Bonafide students studying in Class IX can apply online under these schemes.
You cannot fill an online application until you are satisfied. Provide software to save your application at every stage until you click the “Submit and Final” button.
Students have to click on the student login option which is the official website. Students can check the status of their application with the user ID and password received by you at the time of registration.
A UID number, known as an ‘Aadhaar’ number, is a unique identification number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDI). The Aadhaar number should be mapped with the bank account to which the scholarship amount is to be transferred. For this, the concerned bank can be contacted with a copy of the Aadhaar card.
Yes, according to the Department of Higher Education, there should be Aadhaar for scholarships and Aadhaar payment should be done through Gateway. Therefore, the bank account base will be activated.