Ekalavya Scholarship 2022 awarded the Government of Maharashtra to those students who are studying for their engineering degree and medical degree at the graduation level can comprehensive their post-graduation through a scholarship through virtuous universities, institutes, and colleges. For scholarship, students will have to pass 12th class, after which they will get the scholarship, up to 5000 will be spent on your studies through scholarship. The purpose of the Government of Maharashtra is only to ensure that all students get a good education in their future so that they can make their next destination better. Let us know what is necessary for the students to get this scholarship, how we can apply, and what their criterion is.
Application start date:- Feb 2022
Application closed date:- 16 Mar 2022
Date of Examination : 27th March 2022
Ekalavya Scholarship 2022-23
- Those students who admitted for Post Graduate and obtained 60 percent marks in arts commerce and law graduation and 70 % marks in Science graduation are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Parental annual income should not exceed 75.000 Rs/-
- Student should resident of Maharashtra
- Students should not work full time or part time. Selection of Candidates Is on Merit basis
Ekalavya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtrian Students studying Out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme.
- The beneficiary should not do a part-time or full-time job anywhere.
- The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra State.
- Annual income of the applicant’s parents should be less than/equal to Rs. 75,000/- limit.
- Students must graduate from Law, Commerce & Arts having 60% marks and for Science students must have 70% from recognized university or equivalent.
The selection of students for the Ekalavya Scholarship is done by their exam qualification marks, the first opportunity is given to the students whose names have appeared in the merit list to get the scholarship.
How to apply for a Ekalavya Scholarship 2022?
- Firstly visit the official site Ekalavya Scholarship. (CLICK HERE) (www.eklavyascholarship.com
- Students will have to create a new account in their own name.
- At the time of creating the account, give your correct number and email ID, on that number you will have OTP send.
- After that, you start filling your application form.
- All Scholar must click on the Scholarship Application Form.
- Under the application, all students have been given an instruction according to which all students have to fill their form.
- All students have to fill their exact information in that application form.
- After filling the application form, all the students have to upload some of their documents on the official website.
- After filling out the application form, you have to submit that form.
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you’ve got to edit certain entries like Institute Name, Course & Branch, annual Income, etc., which aren’t editable at the Institute level, you ought to request the Scholarship Nodal Officer of your Institute to “temporarily Reject” your application, mentioning the mistakes detected by you too. the appliance will then be made available at the Applicant level, by the software. you’ll then log in using provided User-id & password and edit the specified details. After editing lock the appliance again so that it’ll be forwarded to the Institute.
You can recover your Applicant ID/ Password by clicking on “Registered students: Recover your password” from the Registered Student Log-in box. you’ve got to refill details like given name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and e-mail Id, as you’ve got entered within the application while generating the initial password. the appliance will regenerate the Password and SMS would be sent to your contact Mobile Number.
Yes. The printout of the application is often taken at any stage. The finally locked application will have the “Barcode”, which is to be submitted at the Institute.
Yes. The system has the power of uploading the scanned copy of the Certificates, like the Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, high school Certificate, and Handicap Certificate (if any).
You have to submit an Original Caste Certificate, Original Income Certificate, Copy of high school Certificate, Copy of the primary page of Bank Passbook (showing IFSC Code of the Bank & checking account number), and Handicap Certificate (if any) alongside the print out of the appliance. Institute would verify the first certificates & return them to the scholars.
You can make new registrations by entering the right category, applying for the scholarship of that scheme. The institution is to be told of the error so that there is a permanent rejection of your incorrect application.