CREDAI CSR Foundation through its Educational Scholarship Fund (CESF) assists students of economically weaker. Scholars who are preparing for the civil engineering degree course can procure 50 thousand fees through scholarship and in supplement, the real state-related engineering course which is preparation for it and architecture course students will get a benefit of up to 25000 under it.
Eligibility Criteria Educational Scholarship Fund (CESF)
- Students must be residents of India.
- This Educational Scholarship Fund (CESF) are obtained through 12th class exams whose income of the family does not exceed 500000.
- Students will have to score percent in the 12th examination.
- These students can apply for this exam Engineering/ architectural degree or any degree courses related to the real estate industry.
- Applicant enrolled in AICTE / Central / State Government recognized college/university for full-time engineering course (minimum 4 years) and full-time architecture course.
Selection Criteria Educational Scholarship Fund (CESF)
- All the applications received will be assessed on the basis of eligibility criteria, screening ejaculate valuation committee of three superior persons.
- Scholarships to students will be obtained through an inquiry through their eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will be shortlisted and will need to sign an commitment of agreement to repay the scholarship amount.
How to apply Educational Scholarship Fund (CESF)?
Students have to visit the official website to download the application form. Fill in the information asked in the application without any mistake. Apart from this, the document sought from you will also have to be uploaded.
- Admission Letter
- Tuition Fees / Institution Fees Receipt
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide Certificate from the Institute / College last attended
- One cancelled cheque of the bank account of the applicant
- Bank account details of the applicant.
Benefits of Educational Scholarship Fund (CESF)
- The civil engineer will be given a profit of up to 50000 for his further studies.
- Profit up to 25000 will be given for studying Architecture courses and Real Estate Engineer course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Students are required to upload the following documents:
a) A scanned copy bonafide certificate
b) Scanned copy of the passbook
c) Scanned copy of the Aadhaar card.
d) A scanned copy of the caste certificate.
If you are submitting the application form offline or online. If the application form is found half-incomplete, it will be canceled for the scholarship. If you are submitting your application form, your mail id and phone number will cause you to get information about it, etc.
If the students already have contact details and mail ID, try to get in contact with them as soon as possible and send the solution to your problem.
All the students are being informed that before submitting the application form, please enter their mail id and phone number correctly. If you are selected for an interview, then an SMS will be sent to your number and a mail will be sent to your mail ID, in which your details will be given in full, your interview date time. Apart from this, if students have any confusion, contact details are also given below it, or contact details are also posted on the official website, you can contact them and clear your confusion.