NTDNT Scholarship 2023-24: The NTDNT scholarship full form is Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses, Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College, Gujarat 2023 offering application from NTDNT students studying in self-financed colleges. The only hope for this scheme is that applicants who are from nomadic tribe category should be given higher education so that their future is good this affiliated by the government.
Who is Providing the NTDNT Scholarship?
It is given by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat.
Eligibility criteria for this NTDNT Scheme
- The student must belong to the nomadic tribe.
- The student must study in self-financed college recognized by the government.
- Student annual income must be more than two lacs.
How To Apply For NTDNT Gujarat Scholarship Scheme?
- Visit the official site and click on the application button
- Then click on apply now button.
- The applicant has to enter as a new user.
- Fill all the details that ask in the form and attached all the scanning documents.
- Need to upload all the required documents
- Check all the details before the submission.
- After the submit the form.
Required Papers to Apply in the NTDNT Scheme
- Voter ID card Of the candidate
- Pan card of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- 12th Class mark sheet of the applicant
- Graduation marks sheet of the applicant
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Address proof
- Transfer certificate
- Income Tax certificate
- Passbook of bank
- Previous year certificate
- Fees receipt
- Hostel certificate
In view of their financial time, which will be passed from the good marks in studies, the government will give these students 50000 to the expenses of their studies.
Minorities Scholarship Schemes