Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2023-24: Reliance Foundation has started the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2023. reliancefoundation.org Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship. Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship has by far supported over 11,500 meritorious scholars out of which 50% of scholarship recipients are girls and 20% are specially-abled students. Ambani Scholarship is one of the initiatives by Reliance Foundation to provide financial support to meritorious students and specially-abled students of class 12. Under the Jio Scholarship 2023 Reliance Group, financial assistance from Rs 35000 to Rs 55000 will be given annually. Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2023 last date is September 2023. Dhirubhai Ambani, this scholarship aims at supporting the college education of meritorious students.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2023-24
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship has efforts of the group have already touched the lives of 20 million people across India in more than 13,600 villages and 100 urban locations. Nita M. Ambani is Founder and Chairperson, Reliance Foundation. Led by Smt. Nita M Ambani, Reliance Foundation was set up in 2010 to provide impetus to various philanthropic initiatives of RIL.
This scholarship is for those who are on the toper’s list of their State Board or CBSE board for more details you can click the official site https://www.reliancefoundation.org/. Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is an initiative of Reliance Foundation that offers financial assistance to meritorious students and specially-abled students of class 12. In, India There is also one most famous scholarship known as PM SCHOLARSHIP.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship: Overview
|Last Date||September 2023|
|Class / Course||12th Class, UG|
|Type of Scholarship||Under Graduate|
|Reward Amount for Medical||₹ 40,000 per annum|
|Reward Amount for Engineering||₹ 36,000 per annum|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Reliance Foundation scholarship Important Date
|The deadline for all applications is 11.59pm IST||7th March 2023|
|The deadline for referees to submit their references online is 11.59pm IST||21st March 2023|
Aim of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship
Reliance Foundation team members have issued the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program 2023 Application Form for all class intermediate/ 12 passed students whose names are in the merit list of their state or CBSE board examination and who wish to pursue a graduate degree in engineering, medical, science, law or pharmacy. This scholarship scheme aims to provide financial support to all students to complete their higher education without any impediment. If you are also eligible candidates and your profile matches these eligibility criteria, don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill out the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Application Form 2023 before the last date.
Rewards 2023 Reliance scholarship
Selected candidates will be granted a reward amount.
- Throughout the course of Engineering, the students will get INR 36,000 per annum.
- Throughout the course of Medical, candidates will get INR 40,000 per annum.
Selection Process for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship
To apply for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship, the selection process is based upon the merit cum merit basis. The merit list will be made based on the State/CBSE Board marks. All the students named in the merit list must submit the documents as specified in the notification. Before applying for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship, check the eligibility criteria as given below:
Any student who receives a letter confirming their eligibility may fill out an online application. On the Reliance Foundation’s official website, you may access the online application form. This article also includes instructions and a direct application link. To submit the application form, click the link.
Eligibility Criteria For Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
- The age of the candidates should be below 20 years as on 30 April of the year of application.
- The preference will be given to candidates having a family income less than INR 2.50 Lakh p.a.
- The scholarship is open for the candidates who are among the top rank holders in CBSE/State board examinations.
- The scholarship is also open for differently-abled students for whom there are no income criteria.
Those will be eligible to apply for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2023, who have passed class 12th and appeared in the merit of the state board or CBSE board. The top 15 scorers are given a letter of eligibility and can apply for this scholarship within 60 days.
How to apply for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship?
The candidate is thinking about the application procedure for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship. The application process of the scholarship is quite different from other scholarships. Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is only available for the top 10 students from all the states. Students will get the letter can apply for the scholarship through online mode within 25 days from the date of the letter sent by the foundation. So, here is a stape is the process of how to apply for Ambani Scholarship 2023.
- The candidates whose name is in the merit list of their state board examination, are required to check the official site www.reliancefoundation.org. The reliance foundation will select toppers. The toppers will receive an e-mail from the reliance foundation.
- After opening the linked student will have to fill all the mandatory details.
- Prior to the submission of the application form, the students must recheck all the details and then submit the form.
Other terms and conditions
- A student will have to register their email and other important details to the college where they have applied.
- Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship only for the UG courses.
- Before applying for this scholarship student must go through the instructions properly
Reliance Scholarship Selection criteria
- Be a resident Indian citizen
- Currently enrolled in an eligible institute (see list in Appendix)
- Currently enrolled full-time in an eligible course subject (see list in Appendix)
- Fulfil the following academic criteria:
• Undergraduate Scholarship: Students who secured a rank of 1-10,000 in the JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination.
• Postgraduate Scholarship: Students who secured a score of 600-1,000 in the GATE Examination, or a score of 7.5 or above in their Undergraduate CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA)
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Login
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship program is offered in two ways: The reliance foundation post graduate scholarship 2023, The Reliance Foundation Undergraduate scholarship 2023. It mainly aims at giving the better education opportunities to the economically weaker section of the society. Students need to login in the reliance foundation scholarship 2023 to avail the benefits it offer. While checking the application form authorities will verify the form once and inform the student via mail.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
This is the Dhirubhai Ambani Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for the Physically Challenged Meritorious Students of Second Year P.U.C. This is instituted by Dhirubhai Foundation, Bombay.
The Department of P.U Education will select the highest ten students supported merit (Highest Marks Scorers) under a Physically Challenged Category. It shall send this list to Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation. they’re going to select five Candidates out of the ten students provided on the list.
The amount of the Scholarship will depend on the character of Education, for which the scholar has secured admission in accordance with and subject to,
1. Reimbursement of Education fees paid to the college/ institution
(University) on submission of the fees receipt
2. Allowances for purchase of books and academic materials
3. Allowance for maintenance including hostel accommodation and
The filled-in form shall be sent to
Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation,
1203-1206, Arcadia, 12th Floor,
195, NCPAMarg, Nariman Point,
No. This scholarship program is awarded purely on the ‘merit-cum-means basis.
Reliance Foundation pays the scholarship amount for the year to the student’s checking account, but only upon submission of copies of the previous year’s mark sheets and therefore the current fee receipt.
The top 15 scorers of all states except Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Goa get these letters. In these three states, the letters are sent to the highest 10 scorers in every district.