DCE Scholarship 2021-22- The Directorate of Collegiate Education Scholarships provides good facilities to all students with good financial support. The Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala has released applications for Kerala Scholarship (HS), Kerala for candidates from Kerala. Students who pass the top number in studies and show a desire to study, those students get admission to a good institute through scholarship. Under this scheme students from undergraduate to postgraduate have been given participation. Students who have taken Hindi subjects will be given DCE Scholarship participation. This scholarship is organized every year for the students of Kerala.
Who offers this DCE Scholarship?
- Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala.
Duration of the scheme
- This depends on the course of the students.
What are the benefits?
- 180 undergraduate students will get ₹ 500 per month for their studies.
- 59 post-graduation students will be given thousands of studies every month.
- Application start date: 1st August 2021
- Application deadline: 15th October 2021
www dce scholarship 2021
- State Merit Scholarship -DCE(SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship -DCE(DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers -DCE(MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship -DCE(HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship-DCE(MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship -DCE(SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship-DCE(SJMS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship -DCE(BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship -DCE(MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans -DCE(JS)
- ASPIRE Scholarship -DCE(ASPR)
www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The family income of the students should not go above at least one lakh.
- The candidate should pass the qualifying examination in the first attempt.
- Hindi subject is compulsory to apply for the DCE Scholarship.
- You have studied with another subject and if you change your subject in the future, you will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who are already availing of other scholarships will not be eligible for the scholarship.
How to apply for DCE Scholarship?
- Students are required to visit the official site of Directorate of Collegiate Education Scholarships. (Click here)
- In the application structure, the thinker is required to provide his name, address, email ID, telephone number, date of birth and more data therein.
- Everyone who understands that at the time of enrollment will give their dynamic telephone number and dynamic mail ID, as they give new data identified with the assessment that you will arrive on time.
- Provide correct data at the time of recording all valid structures. Since the data you provide will be written on your accepted card.
- After filling the application, you will have to include your filtered photo and verify the signature.
The Special Officer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Phone No. 0471-2306580
Mobile No. 9446096580
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Students can check the status of online applications by submitting their application Permanent ID and date of birth and open the link “check your status“.
In order to use online please visit the web site through URL www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Your application must be verified at the School/Institute level than at the domicile district/ domicile State/UT level. you’ll contact the concerned verification authorities for online verification of your application within the timeline given on the DCE Scholarship portal. In case, your application is rejected by any of the concerned authorities thanks to any reason, you’ll not get the scholarship amount.
The “Forgotten Applications lD” option is often used and this will be a drag Away by search by checking account number and search by mobile number.
Please see the notifications for a corresponding scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which provides the beginning and end date for online registration.
Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details associated with Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the appliance is verified by the Institution.
You should intimate the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can revert the verification status, which allows you to edit the small print. Correct the small print, take the print out and resubmit the print bent the institution for online verification.
Fields given red asterisk marks are mandatory fields.
Unfortunately, there is no benefit to submitting early. The important thing is getting your full application in before the deadline. Scholarship admins need to review every submission, but they’ll not do so so as of receipt. specialize in an entire, comprehensive application, instead of an early one.
Yes, you’ll apply for one or more scholarships.
You should immediately approach the institute to contact the Scholarship Office.
After submitting the appliance online, you ought to take a printout of the appliance, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
You can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password.
Yes. Do ‘Candidate Login’ and take a printout using the link ‘View/ Print Application.