DAMS Scholarship 2022-23: DAMS Scholarship test is also known as the Delhi Academy of Medical Science Scholarship Test, This Scholarships test execute for medical students by the DAMS teams. All the candidates get the opportunity to focus on higher education and illuminate their names across the Indian Center. Through this DAMS Scholarship, 2022 candidates get multiple benefits under scholarship under scholarships, they are being given many other conveniences besides DAMS Scholarship Test 2022 so that they can complete their higher education.
Name of Examination
DAMS Scholarship Test
Registration Closing Date
DAMS Scholarship Test Benefits
For Top Ten students
The top ten students will be given free courses from the classroom course, apart from this, the online test series postal will also be given in All Over India.
For 11-20 students
50% discount on all courses including classroom courses, online test series & postal courses (across India)
For 21-50 students
25% discount on all courses including classroom courses, online test series & postal courses (across India)
For 50-100 students
10% discount on all courses including classroom courses, online test series & postal courses (across India)
Eligibility Criteria DAMS Scholarship Test 2022
- A student must be a resident of India.
- Attendance is mandatory for you to be 75%.
- To get the scholarship, your regular time table should be school and college and university institute.
- To get the scholarships, you must have regular status University Institute Colleges.
- For scholarship, you will be considered to pass with a good score.
- Students must have science on the 12th.
- This scholarship will not be given to more than 1 member in Family.
Examination pattern DAMS Scholarship Test 2022
The exam will be divided into three parts.
Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology (100 Q) (Eligible only for the pre-foundation course)
ABP plus pathology, pharmacology, microbiology, and forensic (100 ) (Eligible only for foundation course)
All Subjects (100 Qs) (Eligible for Regular and Test and discussion courses)
Conditions For DAMS Scholarship
- Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 70% marks in the test conducted by DAMS for granting the scholarship.
- Scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid.
- The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the DAMS.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of DAMS.
DAMS Scholarship Test Result All India Ranking
Dr. BALAJI DATTACHARYA DUTTA (Category-A, Rank-1)
Dr. DIVYANSH GOYAL (Category-A, Rank-2)
Dr.RAHUL AMITABH (Category-A, Rank-4)
Dr. AISHWARYA PANT (Category-A, Rank-7)
Dr. SIDDARTH SARAF (Category-A, Rank-10)
Dr. VISHAKHA NARSHNEY (Category-B, Rank-31)
Dr. NAMAN GUPTA (Category-B, Rank-47)
Dr. MUKESH SIDANA (Category-B, Rank-66)
- Landline No : 011 – 40094009
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.damsdelhi.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No. DAMS Scholarship Test 2022 can only be awarded to 1 student in a family.
Candidates require at least a 70% percentage of the scholarship to receive.
Candidates who are interested in this scholarship will have to visit the official website, on the home page of the official website, you will get admission related to all the important details. All students have to submit their user ID and password before submitting their application form.
Yes! You may save your General Application or individual scholarship applications. Scholarship opportunities that have been saved will show as Drafted.
Scholarships administered by colleges and departments on campus may require additional information. Depending on your major and/or other educational information, additional applications may be submitted upon submission of the general application. You should complete any additional applications submitted to ensure that you have all available scholarship opportunities to be considered.