CCB Scholarship 2023-24: CCB National level of Board meeting has decided to launch a single website for all States Scholarship Scheme which is known as CCB Welfare and scholarship scheme. Every year lakhs of students applied for the 10th and 12th boards and most of them got qualified and starts their carriers in the various stream including Science, arts, commerce, vocational, pharmacy, technical, medical and many other professional and management courses. To support the dreams of all these students the official authorities of the state and central government initiated some scholarship schemes to support the financially weaker students. 10th, 12th and graduated students of well-recognized boards and universities are eligible to apply for these scholarship schemes.
- SC / ST/ OBC/ Gen./Minority विधार्थियों को उनके द्वारा चुने गए कोर्स के अनुसार College Tuition Fee में 100% तक छात्रवृति (40,000 रूपये से 75,000 रूपये तक) का लाभ प्रति वर्ष दिया जाता है, अर्थात 90 हज़ार से 2 लाख 50 हज़ार तक का सीधा लाभ |
CCB Application Form has been started. “Click Here”
अधिकांश विध्यार्थी जानकारी के अभाव में CCB, College Trust तथा भारत सरकार द्वारा दी गई आर्थिक सहायता ऍव सुविधाओं से वंचित रह जाते हैं और उच्च शिक्षा प्राप्त नहीं कर पाते हैं । CCB छात्रवृति योजना के अन्तर्गत विध्यार्थी शैक्षणिक संस्थानों के सुरक्षित सीटों मे एडमिशन लेकर अपना कोर्स पूरा कर सकते हैं। यह 20 % सीट SC/ST/OBC/Gen./Minority Financially backward छात्र एवं छात्राओ लिए सुरक्षित है। CCB से सलंगन सभी शैक्षणिक संस्थान AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Government of India तथा आवश्यक सरकारी विभागों से अनुमोदित है। हर वर्ष की तरह इस वर्ष भी CCB द्वारा ऑनलाइन छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन आमंत्रित किया गया है। इसके लिए विद्यार्थियों को CCB के वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन स्कॉलरशिप फॉर्म भरना अनिवार्य है।
CCB Scholarship 2023-24
The official authorities of CCB association invite the applications from the students at the national level and registered them for the scholar schemes. It should be noted that the students of Delhi region are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme. The financially weaker families will be able to support their kids in their higher studies with this scholarship plan. All these facilities make them more confident and stress-free to study without any financial obstacle. It’s like a boon for the parents of those meritorious students who can’t pay the high fee of various professional, technical and medical colleges.
Eligibility criteria for the CCB Scholarship Scheme
- The students must be passed with 10th, 12th and graduation from the reputed boards or universities of India.
- The students must be passed in the last examination they had appeared.
- The students must have the valid Aadhar card and address proof of their residential state.
- The students must have secured a minimum of 33% or 55% in their previous boards or final year exams.
Scholarship reward by the official authorities of CCB
- The students selected will be rewarded with the full wave off in the tuition fee of the course fee.
- As a reward of the scholarship, the students will receive a financial support of up to 1 lac to 4 lac as per the courses they applied for.
www.ccb.nic.in 2023 Application Procedure
To apply online for the CCB Scholarship Scheme 2023 the applicants need to follow the following steps.
- Students can visit the official notification to check the eligibility to apply for the CCB Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- Now clicks on the option of new to register on the official website (www.ccbnic.in).
- Now click on the state from which you belong to.
- Now generates the login id and password to register for the CCB Scholarship Scheme.
- Now fill the communication, personal and educational details as per the need.
- Now clicks on the submit option and take the print out of the computer generated registration form for future use.
What Documents required for the CCB Scholarship Scheme
- The students must have the 10th and 12th worksheets and passing certificates of the recognized board.
- The students must have their own bank account as the scholarship amount will be credited to the students account only, as per the official norms.
- Two passport size photograph of the current year.
CCB Scholarship Tentative dates
- The online registration forms will be accepted from April first week.
- The due date to register will be till 30th Aug 2023.
- Inform your admission to CCB scholarship department by calling/whatsup/SMS on mobile number- 6202601616. You must save this number for any further assistance.
To get more details and the latest updates the candidates must stay tuned with us on our official website. For any doubts or queries, the candidates need to drop the messages in the chat box, our experts will suggest you soon the solution.
CCB Scholarship Helpline Number State wise
|State Name (Click on your state for detail)||Helpline Number|
|Delhi & NCR||7782880467, 7544953261|
|Uttar Pradesh||8969735027, 7563845910|
|Madhya Pradesh||8969735027, 7563845910|
|Himachal Pradesh||8969735027, 7563845910|
|West Bengal||8969735027, 7563845910|
|Arunachal Pradesh||8521914783, 7544953261|
|Jammu & Kashmir||7782880467, 8809667659|
|Andhra Pradesh||7782880467, 8809667659|
|Tamil Nadu||7970484533, 6202601616|
|Andaman & Nicobar||7970484533, 6202601616|
What is CCB scholarship?
CCB provides a scholarship of up to 70% in college’s fee in its member colleges. CCB has associated with many colleges of different courses in India and all colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India, State Govt. university or Board and other required departments of the government of India as per the rules. Suppose you want to take admission in B.Pharma, so colleges must be approved by Pharmacy Council of India apart from UGC, State University and other.
How can I apply for CCB Scholarship?
To apply for CCB scholarship, first of all, you select your state on CCB website and click on the link ‘Apply Now” on your state page. You will see an application form, fill up this form carefully and submit.
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship
Dadar and Nagar Haveli Scholarship