Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra 2023-24: Through this application entire the pupils are being encouraged who want to achieve some purpose in their career, so we are mentoring Maharashtra Chief Minister fellowship 2023. The highly valued Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship launched by Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Devendra Fadnavis. The aim is to attract youth to the Energetic and Passion of Technology and to identify new youth through a different medium. The framework of that, all fellas will gain valuable work experience by working within the government.
Eligibility Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2023
- Under the Chief Minister Fellowship, split up eligibility criteria are provided for sundry, let’s take a look Chief Minister fellowships 2023
- Under this fellowship, the pupils should ingeniously come to Maharashtra language, they should have full knowledge of computer and internet, besides knowledge of English and Hindi languages.
- Pupils who are within 21 to 26 years of age will be considered eligible for Chief Minister Fellowship. that is youth having a birth date between 01/06/1992 to 31/05/1998, inclusive of both days).
- Students need 1-year experience, apart from this, if they have a professional degree, it will also be respectable. Apart from this, if you have any experience related to internship education, you can also add it.
- Students who have finished the first grade will be eligible for this Chief Minister Fellowship; additionally, if the candidates have any other degree or diploma, it will be quite beneficial to them.
Your selection will be in two parts, one will be done online and the other will be done by essay, in addition to this, a personal interview will be taken.
Entitlement Chief Minister Fellowship
- Fellows will be given the significance like grades are given to a government official.
- A card and mail ID will be provided for the fellowship.
- The salary of the fellows will be Rs 40000, besides Rs 5000 will be given for their personal work as the total will be Rs 45000.
- Fellows are entitled to 10 days of leave during the duration of the fellowship.
- If you successfully complete the fellowship for 11 months, after which you are given a certificate by the Maharashtra Chief Minister.
Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra 2023 Apply Online?
- Visit the official website. (Click Here)
- You will have to create an account through your name.
- After creating an account, you will have a login ID and password.
- Click on the login on your mail id and phone number.
- Fill the application and scan all the documents requested in the application.
- Attach: Before submitting the application.
- Check all the details once, before submitted.
- The application fee like ₹ 500.
- Your registration is completed, the details will come on your mail id and inside it, you will get all the instructions.
Terms and Conditions
- The Chief Minister Fellowship Program is a full-time program and fellows are not expected to undertake other employment, assignments and/or full-time study programs during the duration of the fellowship.
- This is an 11-month provision within which you do not have a place to extend.
- Fellows are not given the hope of any job during work, otherwise, after the work is over, you will have to work hard according to your mind.
- You must follow the same routine for the fellowship as is done in other offices. You will be told all the details there as you become part of the fellowships.
- No accommodation will be provided to peers.
- Fellows have to be presented in the office within 60 days or their fellowship will be canceled.
- No one is allowed to participate in politics while working in the fellowship.