The Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence is the flagship fellowship of the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office for India and has been in place for over 20 years. The fellowship aims to target young high-travelers and mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds with strong and demonstrative leadership abilities. This fellowship is organized by the University of Oxford’s Department of Politics and International relations. The fellowship is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence
The university of oxford has a much more profitable challenge for all students to realize their dreams through fellowship. Through the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence, Students will be given a golden opportunity for professional work from India and this fellowship can change the fortunes of the Indian students. Within this, many golden career options for progress are being given. The fellowship addresses the issues faced by leaders in all fields and explores the changing ideas and ways of leadership in view of the implications of the globalization of Indian leaders.
Note:- People from the University of Oxford Department of Politics and International relations run the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence for around 12 weeks.
What benefit will be obtained through fellowship?
- Students will be given the full material for the study and all tuition fees related to the study.
- All living expenses for the duration of the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence will be provided.
- The return of the economy from India to the UK will be offered.
- It is mandatory for you to be a citizen of India.
- Students have to go back to their country after the fellowship is over.
- From time to time duration of submission the application, you should have a post-graduation certificate, in conjunction should have any professional degree or work experience in any sphere.
- Before applying must have at least 10 years of work experience.
- Become a mid-career professional with strong leadership ability and a good knowledge of English in a wide range of areas including state or central government, private sector, media and civil society (which can be assessed by a qualified English language assessor is)
- Should not have British and dual Protest citizenship.
- Agree to follow all appropriate main directions, conditions, furthermore aspirations of the schedule.
How to apply?
Let the students have been given time to implement Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence, upon December to February, for the present, students preserve implement at any moment by way of visiting the official website (Click Here). Supposing students are okay with entirety beneath Eligibility Criteria, therefore aspirants preserve apply for it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Our online application framework does not contain account data from earlier years, and accordingly-and-returners should re-register as new customers for the new application cycle.
You have three attempts to complete the qualifying voting. On the occasion of your closure after your third attempt, we suggest you apply again one year from now.
Your officer is not yet required to be used by the organization for which you worked. Interestingly, they can comment on your approach in initiative and system administration; Personal, scholarly, and relational characteristics; And the ability to satisfy a requested scholarly program in the UK.
The interview will be an opportunity to discuss some of the information you have given in the application form. The panel will ask questions that will enable you to fully explain your personal and professional aspirations and how Chevening can facilitate these goals for you. As part of your interview, your choice of courses and/or program will also be discussed, so you should be prepared to talk about them.
The Chevening program includes an integrated engagement program that creates opportunities for scholars to interact with each other as well as alumni, FCOs, high-profile speakers, and partner organizations. Award recipients receive:
Monthly maintenance allowance
An economy class return airfare to the UK
Additional grants and allowances to cover necessary expenses
In general, the Chevening Scholarship Program awards one year in master’s level degree courses. A very small number of short courses are offered, but only on an exceptional basis. Distance learning scholarships and PhDs are not eligible for funding under a Chevening scholarship.