Capital First Scholarship 2023 is deliberate for students who are from financially vulnerable families. Similar students are encouraged to pursue higher education. Across the scholarship, all scholars are provided with conveniences for prosecuting higher education MBA. Students who exceed the top number in academic studies and express their desire to study will get admission to the benevolent institute through scholarship. Financial support is granted under the Capital First MBA Scholarship as part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. Students are urged to prosecute higher education over the Capital First Scholarship 2023. They peck provided with all facilities of education. Throughout this scholarship, students get admission to the best colleges and institutes in India.
Capital First was a non-banking financial company in India that offered various financial products and services, including education loans. It’s unclear if the “Capital First Scholarship MBA” you’re referring to is still available, as the company merged with IDFC Bank in 2018 and rebranded as IDFC First Bank. You can check the official website of IDFC First Bank for information on any ongoing scholarship programs for MBA students or reach out to their customer support for more information.
Note:- There is no charge for the Capital for Scholarship application from the students.
Who is offering Capital First Scholarship 2023?
The scholarship is being offered by IDFC FIRST Bank, a renowned financial institution that specializes in providing loan financing to consumers and MSMEs in India.
Capital First Scholarship 2023 Criteria
Their eligibility criteria are dissimilar for apiece scholarship, whereat means that the application form is accepted merely using the eligibility criteria. Grab eligibility criteria for scrutiny once before applying the application form, otherwise, you may face problems going forward.
- It is mandatory for students to be a resident of India.
- Be pursuing/applying to an MBA degree program or equivalent at a reputed institution in India during the academic year
- Be enrolled in the batch of the current year (for 2 years)
- The family income of the students should not exceed six lakhs.
- Students have to complete their graduation.
Important details of the scholarship
- Undergraduate / postgraduate / vocational courses are followed in a recognized college / institute in India.
- Under this scheme, one has to avail scholarship under the scheme to meet the eligibility criteria. in India.
- The scholarship under the scheme is renewable from year to year within a single phase of education. Renewal will depend on promotion to the next class, provided that a scholar scoring a total of 60% or more in the semester / annual examination is secured, which determines his / her promotion to the next class. It will also be subject to maintenance of discipline and attendance by the scholar. A complaint against these scholars about indiscipline, including any complaint about indulging in ragging, will be availed of the scholarship.
How to apply Capital First Scholarship 2023
- First of all, students have to visit the official site. (Click Here)
- On the home page, you will have to create an ID from your user name and email address which will be online.
- After checking the account, you will have to fill in the details.
- In detail, you will be asked about your personal, academic record and your bank details.
- Do not make any mistake while filling the application form.
- Students have to upload their scan signatures and scan photo.
- As soon as your application form is submitted, you will have an application number generated so that you can track your application status at any time.
- After that, you will get all the details through HDFC First Bank Limit from your email id.
Documents are required
- Student’s photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Salary Slip
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Income certificate
- Admission letter
- Fee receipt
Term and condition
- Indian students will get this scholarship only.
- Students who want to pursue an MBA can apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship amount awarded under this program will be a maximum of Rs 1 lakh per student per year and the scholarship amount will be towards tuition fees and books only.
- The candidates who are selected for the Scholarship will be intimated by CFL via email.
- All those students who want to apply for scholarship should have all the documents at the time of submitting the application, otherwise your application will be canceled.
- In case of selection for the award of scholarship under this program, the awarders should not be the recipients of any other scholarships, from any other sources – Government, Corporate Private Bodies, Trusts, etc.
- CFL reserves the right to independently verify and evaluate claims made by candidates / beneficiaries regarding their family financial status and other criteria.
Capital First Ltd.,
Unit no. 401-407, 4th Floor, A Wing,
Technopolis Knowledge Park,
Chakala Road, Opp Holy Family School,
Andheri (E) Mumbai 400093
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have applied for another new loan; How can I see its status?
You can basically check the status of your credit application by tapping on the menu button in the client gateway, select the ‘My loan’ tab and the ‘My loan application option. The status of your application will be shown.
I have to pay my EMI installment. How can I go about doing this?
Enter the client entry and in the principle menu on the left side you will see the option ‘Pay EMI’. No. Snap to Pay EMI and enter your loan account number, email ID, and mobile number. You can browse various installment options including PayTM, Bill Desk, Vodafone M-Pesa, Airtel Money, Jio Money, Ola Money, and Freecharge. Enter the captcha code and click ‘Continue’ to finish your installment later.
When is my next EMI due? How can I see my EMI status?
The EMI due date ranks second or fifth in a row. To see your EMI status, sign in from the customer entry and landing page itself, you will see your active loans. There is a scene detail button at that location. Tapping on it will get you point-by-point data of your advance record and you can check your account details, fees and check your repayment schedule from here.
It would be ideal if you guarantee that you have sufficient parity in your financial balance on the day before the due date. In the event of non-acceptance of EMI on the due date, the non-charged portion will be relevant to the unpaid portion, irrespective of the late payment charge.
How can I calculate my EMI amount?
To find your EMI amount, use our EMI number cruncher on the client entryway. Simply select the ‘EMI Number Cruncher’ option from the menu under Customer Service at the Gateway. Choose the loan type from the dropdown list and choose your loan amount, interest rate, and tenure. You will get a good speed EMI immediately. Apart from this, you can also apply for advance by tapping on the “Apply Now” button directly from the number cruncher.
Will I be able to pay for my development EMI?
You can pay online EMI for up to 1 EMI by visiting our site www.capitalfirst.com and tap on Pay EMI at the top right of the landing page. You have the option to enter our Customer Entry for equivalent. Similarly, you can go to the nearest branch to make this installment. In the event that you are paying development EMI, it would be ideal if you advise us to keep EMI by calling our customer service 1860-500-9900 and giving the installment exchange ID, with the goal that any Ricochet will not be accurate for a fee.