CADD Quest 2021 scholarship for India provides scholarship to 20000 selected students all over the country. This program is regulated by CADD center for engineering design courses(Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, architecture or civil) all over the country.
— Students can get the below mentioned benefits:-
– Students can gain direct proportion to the marks obtain in the CADD Quest 2021 scholarship for India examination.
– Guaranteed placement along with authorized letter will be given to the qualified candidates from CADD Centre Thane and Dombivli each from the headquarter of CAD Centre in Chennai
– Candidate who has applied can avail the benefit of the scholarship depending upon the marks availed
— Eligibility criteria:-
– Applicants who have completed their higher secondary education and are looking for a skill development program on designing.
- The candidate applying should be a bonafide student of the state. Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, and Karnataka
- He should have passed 10th and 12th with an average of 60%.
- The applicant should be considered a backward class from the state.
- Only 2 applicants can apply for these schemes.
— Has to be / Must condition:-
– Engineer, Diploma holder, or an ITI applicant.
from(either) – :
– or Industrial branch.
* Diploma holders
– or Electrical branch.
– MCA graduates / Management
– Graduates who wish to pursue a career in Engineering Drafting.
– Graduates who wish to pursue professional careers in Interior Design, Garment Design, Animation and Modeling.
– An Applicant who have completed their higher secondary education and looking for a professional skill development program on designing.
— Eligibility / Must have:-
– In aptitude testScore should be more than 90% marks to get the 50% scholarship.
— On Appearing:-
– Candidate will be provided with a unique login id and password for online training of ESDP (Employment Skills Development Program) and the CADD center will provide free certificate for the training.
The exam is taken on 14,15, 21, 22 and the exam is conducted on the state of Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry in Karnataka. The scholarship benefits have provided 600000 candidates for 20 years. Its objective is to take these winds in a new direction and make students aware of the Ultimate Technical Skills.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes, the exam is taken for the scholarship which has 3 stages for the contestants.
This is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to do something in the technical industry.
The process for submitting the application form is very simple, first, you have to go to the official website of CADD Quest 2021, on the right side of the home page, you will get the option of the registration form.
In the registration form, you will be asked your name, email ID, contact details, state name, district name, etc.
Yes, at the time of submitting the application form, students are given the option, they can choose their exam center, exam date, and exam time.
The examination has been made very easy by creating online facilities. If the student has an online mode, he can give it through desktop, laptop, or mobile.
If you want to take the exam offline mode, you can visit any CADD center near you. But first, students have to go to the nearest center and get the password.