CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala 2021 this scholarship is granted by the Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala. Through scholarship, all the candidates who have been enrolled in minority classes are given support for their professional courses. This scholarship should belong to the Muslim, Christian, Sikh, buddha, Parsi, Jain communities, all these candidates will be given the opportunity of scholarship. During the scholarship, all the candidates are given good facilities for their further studies so that they can focus on their studies and can illuminate the name All Over India through CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala. The last date of the CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship is 08 March 2021. Some eligibility criteria have been set up by the government to get scholarships for candidates.
The intention of Kerala CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) 2021
Kerala government is trying to give a lot of minority communities like these to Muslim Christian Sikh Buddhist Parsi Jain candidates from the scholarship so that these candidates can get the best facilities of education. Most of the Minority Communities family is unable to spend much for his studies in the future which he is deprived of higher education, so the Kerala Government has organized scholarships to encourage and motivate these candidates. With the help of the Kerala CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship candidates of minority communities can get higher education for their education at no cost. For this scholarship, all the candidates have to work hard in their studies and pass with good marks for every examination.
Kerala Eligibility CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) 2021
- All candidates are requested to take an eligibility criteria check once before applying for the scholarship, through the area you will be provided scholarship by the Kerala government.
- Should belong to the minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains).
- Aspirants have to bring a 60% percentile in their examinations to achieve a Scholarship.
- Aspirants who are applying for the scholarship should not have more than eight lakh family incomes.
- Aspirants must be residents of Kerala.
Benefits of CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala 2021
- For Final Course: Rs 15,000/-
- Intermediate Course: Rs 15,000/-
- Foundation Course: Rs 15,000/-
How to Apply
- Visit the online registration portal. (Click Here)
- Go to the online site and get your registration form.
- Filling the asked information accurately and without mistake.
- In detail, you will be asked your personal details education details and bank details.
- After that, you will have a password option with which you can log in in the future.
- You will also have to upload your scan photos and scan the signature at the time of submitting the application.
- Before submitting the application, the option of term and condition will come, you click on the button according to your choice.
- On the new window, you will be asked the ID of the candidate and the password of the candidate which you have set earlier.
Last date:- 08 March 2021 is the last date to submit applications for the scholarship.
- Date of Birth
- Resident proof
- 2 Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Detail
- Aadhaar Card
- Minority Certificate.
Kerala Scholarship 2021 Essential Documents
- Recent passport size photo
- Verified photocopy of required certificates
- Income confirmation and other certificates
- College / School All required certificates
- Domicile / Category / Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC / General)
- Residential proof
- Mark sheet of last passing class.
- Your father/mother’s income certificate
Kerala Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The annual income of the parent of the contender should not exceed 2.00 lakhs.
- The claimant should not apply for any other scholarship scheme
- The Kerala government provides scholarships through several institutions.
- Government of Kerala. Provides 40% reservation in scholarship for girls.
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Tel phone numbers: 0471-2300524, 0471-2302090
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes, this scholarship is only for students from Kerala who are Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhists, Parsi, Jain communities. Keep in mind that when you go to apply for the application form, Aspirants must have a Kerala Domicile certificate.
The Minority Welfare Government of Kerala grants scholarships to those whose family status is not convenient.
Yes, you can apply for more than one scholarship.
If the student has forgotten his password, he can recover his password. At the time of registration, students have been given mail ID, phone number, date of birth, or students have given the option to “forget password” on the official website.
If nothing else is being shown on your desktop. Students have to contact the institute and request to reset the password.
When you submit an online application form, you are asked to create an account for which you need a mail ID and phone number. After your account is created, SMS goes to your phone number. Your registration was successful. Through the message, a code is sent to the students so that they can check the status of their application anytime.