Bharati Scheme 2023: Status – AP Brahmin Welfare Corp.: Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation has launched Bharti Yojana for Education for Students (BSE). The sole purpose of the Bharti Scheme for Education (BSE) is to be able to give proper education to all Brahmin students residing in Andhra Pradesh and they can complete their further studies and achieve their dreams and aspirations. Besides this, the scheme is generally offered to the poor students who continue their studies and those who belong to a financially backward background. The only motive of this scheme is to enable rural and financially disabled students to get higher education.
Bharati Scheme 2023 registration will be opened shortly.
AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme 2023
The purpose of AP Brahmin Bharti Yojana is only one, all Brahmin committees living in Andhra Pradesh should be given the best facilities for higher education to all students. This scheme has been offered to Brahmin students since many years ago.
Bharati Scheme: Status – AP Brahmin Welfare Corp.
Benefits of BSE Scholarship 2023
This Bharti Scheme for Education (BSE) is more beneficial for the scholars who are from a financially backward background, they’re helped by every aspirant through this scheme. The AP Brahmin Bharti scheme is obtainable to students of Brahmin Samiti in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh and moreover those that are below the Brahmin community poverty level. This scheme is useful for college students from classes 1 to 12. It will also be subject to maintenance of discipline and attendance by the scholar. A complaint against these scholars about indiscipline, including any complaint about indulging in ragging, will be availed of the scholarship and they may not get the full benefits of this scholarship.
If a scholar is unable to appear in the annual examination due to illness or due to some unexpected event, the award can be renewed for the next academic year on the production of the medical certificate and other evidence to satisfy the head of the institute. is. Certify that the student must have passed with at least 60% had appeared in the examination.
Through this Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), the students are given scholarship amounts according to their class, so let’s know how much they give.
- Aspirants of classes 1 to 5 get a benefit of up to 50000 for their studies.
- Sixth to 12th class students get up to 7000 for their studies.
- Aspirants who are applying for a degree after studying their 12th class are given assistance of up to 10000.
- General degree students are provided with the help of up to 15000 for their studies.
- Aspirants who are studying for a professional course that lasts for 4 years and also for more than 4 years, those students will get the help of up to 20 thousand.
- Aspirants who are studying Intermediate and CA will also get up to rupees 20000.
- Post-graduation students will get a profit from the scholarship of up to rupees 10000.
Eligibility Criteria of Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE)
- Student’s parents must be from the Brahmin community to obtain a scholarship.
- Also, the student’s parents must reside in Andhra Pradesh.
- Students of class 1 to postgraduate are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Aspirants must be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Students belonging to the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate must have passed all the examinations till the previous year of education.
- Once applied for this scholarship, the student cannot be avail of the benefits from any other scholarship scheme, except the benefits from Archaka Welfare Trusts.
- The student should be enrolled in Praja Sadhika Survekshan (PSS).
- The student’s family income(total income of all the family members) should not exceed three lakhs in a year.
- This scholarship scheme is awarded to those students who complete their studies through the regular medium and not in open or distance learning mode.
- Orphans, differently-abled students and children of a single mother are eligible for this scholarship, even if they are studying in private school.
- The candidates must score at least not less than 50 % to avail of the scholarship.
- All students must bring at least 50% percent in their studies to obtain the scholarship.
How to apply for Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE)?
- After visiting the official site, click on the bharathi scheme 2021-22 online application form.
- Thereafter, students are required to fill in all the details like their name, email address, date of birth, etc. without any inaccuracy.
- After this, students will have to submit their bank details.
- After that, submit the requested document according to the application form.
- Next, accept the declaration and submit the form.
- NOTE:- Last October for submission of the application form.
Documents required for Bharathi Scheme 2023
- Student aadhar card
- Date of Birth
- White Ration Card
- Caste certificate issued by MeeSeva
- Caste certificate issued by MeeSeva
- Mark sheet of previous years starting from SSC
- Integrated Certificate
- Student’s passport size photograph
- Bank account passbook (account must be in SBI or Andhra Bank).
- Aspirants studying outside AP may have an account in any nationalized bank.
Under this scheme, the candidates will be selected by the State Level Selection Committee. Selection is done on the basis of the previous year’s performance. The AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme is first offered to the girl candidates and orphaned single mothers, and students with the Physical Challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The scholarship is for students from the Brahmin community who live in Andhra Pradesh state only. Only those students who have no Conglomeration in the previous semester/year are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Students pursuing Chartered Accountancy Inter (IPCC) registered for the IPCC examination to be held in May 2023 or November 2023, before the fee paid, not 2023, will have approved CPT pass certificates are also eligible.
30 September 2023 is the tentative last date to submit the application form for Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE). Students have to submit the application form online and submit all the documents, as is necessary.
Yes, after registration, the user ID and password are sent to the mail id of the applicant. Candidates can check their application status with an ID and a unique password.
The scholarship fee will be paid to you after September. Students will get a notification via the registration number and electronic mail ID you submitted at the time of registration on the official website.
Students have to submit their bank details at the time of registration and keep in mind that your bank account should be in your name only not in the name of any other person not in the name of any family member.