Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship has brought a golden opportunity for students studying in Arunachal Pradesh State who are very much interested in their further studies. Through this scholarship, a golden opportunity is being given to ST and SC and those students who have fallen behind the society can complete their studies through scholarship. The Backward & Extremely Backward Class Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India is inviting online applications for Post Matric Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scholarship from BC or OBC candidates. Candidates who want to apply can apply before the last date and there is no need for any fee. The candidates who will be selected will be given ₹ 1200 each for this scholarship.
Highlight of Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
|Authority Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India|
|Scheme Name||Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship|
|Scholarships Offered||Graduates and Post Graduates|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||(Click Here)|
Important details of Scholarship
- Scholarship for Arunachal Pradesh State students only.
- SC, ST, EBC students will be given the first opportunity of scholarship.
- Students should have a 12th class certificate.
- Applications will be submitted for the scholarship online.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship – Important dates
|Scholarship Name||Organization||Application Period|
|Clavam Scholarship for MBBS Students 2021||Alkem India||The month of December 2021|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST (Scheduled Tribe) students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh||The ministry of tribal affairs, Govt. of India||The month of December 2021|
|Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2021||Indian National Science Academy, Govt. Of India||The month of December 2021|
|Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education||The month of December 2021|
|Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship||The ministry of tribal affairs, Govt. of India||The month of December 2021|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST students Post Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh||The ministry of tribal affairs, Govt. of India||The month of December 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Students must be residents of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Post-study students at matriculation level (up to class 11 post-graduation level) can apply for this scholarship.
- It is compulsory for students to get 60% marks in 12th class for higher education.
- Students must have their own wallet bank account in the name and time of submission of the application, they must submit all bank statements and income carefully IFSC code must be corrected.
- Students have to belong from SC and ST categories.
- Students need 75% attendance marks in their previous year.
- Students have to go to college and school through the regular medium.
- Students should not have more than 2.5 lakh family income, it is for ST and SC category.
Scholarship amount of Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Free up the thesis typing and printing for research scholars is INR 1,600
- Annual allowance of INR 1,200 for required/prescribed books, in addition, reimbursement of the course fee to students pursuing correspondence course.
- Study tours each year takes up to INR 1,600 fee.
- Hostels to INR 1,200 / – per month as maintenance allowance and Rs 550 per month to scholars every day.
How to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship?
- Students should visit the official site first. (Click Here)
- After visiting the website, you will need to create an account with your name, which will require your name and mail ID.
- After submitting, a password will be generated on your mail-id.
- You can check the status at any time with your login ID and password.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Enter your active phone number and active mail ID.
- Scan your photo and upload the documents along with the application form.
- Submit the application form online.
- Income declaration affidavit.
- Attested Copy of last Qualifying Mark
- Caste Certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Passbook Photocopy.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Student ID Proof
- Fee Receipt Number
- Category Certificate
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Enrollment Number
- Domicile Certificate
Important details of the Scholarship Application Form
- The documents required for submission are caste certificate, bonafide certificate, income certificate of parents or guardian, mark sheet of last final examination, residence certificate, and recent passport photo. Attach all documents with the application form and submit it to the authorities.
- So be careful while applying it. If we give incorrect information, the application will be rejected. After filling the application form correctly. Click on the submit button.
- Eligible students can apply from the official website. Instructions are given in the official website. Pass it before applying. Once you click on the submit button there is no chance to edit it.
- The application number and password are to be protected.
- Once the form is filled, there is no question of editing it, so please be careful while giving details.
- Bonafide certificate of 10th and 12th grade. Caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate and a letter from the current purse institution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can check the status of your application anytime by entering your registration ID, date of birth, and password. On the home page, the list ‘List of registered students’ link also provides the status of your application.
This will make it easier to authenticate your identity and will help to avoid duplication.
You should inform the institute about the mistakes. The institution can return the verification status, which allows you to edit the details. Correct the details, take a print out and resubmit the printout to the institution for online verification.
Please see the notification for this scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which gives the start and end dates for online registration.
Aadhaar and enrollment lD are not editable at any stage. They should be filled Very carefully.
According to the input given by the student, if these do not fit the guidelines, Then the scholarship cannot be awarded.