Andaman and Nicobar Scholarship 2023: The Government of India started the scheme for the Andaman & Nicobar Scholarship for the students of the island to improve the level of higher education. The students who reside permanently on the state get Scholarships easily. The Scholarship for higher education to give financial support by the Government so that the students get benefits and discounts in fees of different courses. There has been a reserved seat for all minorities and general students of all the states. All those colleges who are providing Scholarships are mandatory to approve by UGC, AICTE, and MHRD– govt of India. If the students get some problem so they may ask their queries directly on the official website of National Scholarship Portal or there’s a Free Ask Question section also available you will get a response in a very short time.
The Central government of India has decided to open a National Scholarship Portal on 1st June 2017 so that students can easily apply for Scholarship from anywhere and anything.
Check Also: National Scholarships Portal
The minority students will enable them to avail of the maximum benefits of Scholarship schemes. The seats are reserved on the different communities of the student on the bases that students can get admission. The organization of the Scholarship’s name is the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. They have two official websites first one is www.scholarships.gov.in that is for NSP and another one is for others. The eligibility of getting Scholarship is that the student has at least 50% marks in the pre-qualifying exam.
List of Andaman and Nicobar Scholarship Scheme
The following schemes the government of India mentioned for Andaman and Nicobar minority community students are:
- Andaman & Nicobar Pre-Matric Scholarships.
- Andaman & Nicobar Post- Matric Scholarship.
- Andaman & Nicobar Merit-cum-means Scholarship.
Andaman & Nicobar Pre-Matric Scholarships
The pre-matric level of Scholarship enhanced parents of the minority community to send their children to school. The government of India gives financial support so they don’t have any financial burden on them and the children can complete their school education.
Andaman & Nicobar Post- Matric Scholarship
In this scheme, students get rewards on the merit base the students who are economically weak of minority community so to provide them better opportunities for higher education and increase the enhancement in the students.
Andaman & Nicobar Merit-Cum-means Scholarship
In this scheme, the objective is to provide the financial foundation for the impoverished and deserving students belonging to the minority community to pursue professional and technical courses.
All three Scholarship scheme is an individual beneficiary oriented scheme being implemented by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. They mentioned that the linkage of beneficiary identification with the Aadhar number is non-mandatory.
These Scholarship schemes are implemented by the government of India that is 100% in Central funding. These schemes are clearly mentioned on the National Scholarship Portal webpage.
Applying process for Andaman and Nicobar Scholarship
- Firstly login to the official website that is www.scholarships.gov.in. to apply for Andaman and Nicobar National Scholarship Portal.
- There will be an option of Scholarship you have to click on it.
- Then the student gets a link of Andaman & Nicobar NSP Scholarship click on it.
- Afterward, the student goes through the form start filling all the details as per the documents and certificates.
- Then upload your scanned signature, photo, and all the educational documents.
- And at last, take the print out of this copy for record.
Documents Required to be uploaded are:
- Income certificate affidavit.
- Caste certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Bank passbook with a photograph.
- Attested copy of the last qualification mark sheet and certificates.
- One passport size photograph.
- PAN Card.
- 30% of seats are reserved for girl’s students.
Tropical Andaman Travel Scholarship
At Tropical Andamans, it is our mission to make the outdoor adventure and traveling easier for everyone interested in exploring your travel. Tropical Andamans has created the Travel Scholarship for students to win $1000 scholarship award and one Andaman Nicobar tour package for students. This scholarship opportunity will be available once a year.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, trade school or university can apply for this scholarship. Applicant should be passionate about travel.
- Students might not apply for any other scholarship schemes except Andaman & Nicobar scholarship 2023 online application form.
- Students belonging to Andaman & Nicobar are eligible.
- No other professional courses are accepted except for the current degree course.
- Students must have passed last year’s final examinations.
- The Scheduled caste student parents’ income should not be more than Tribe caste students’ parent’s salary income should not be more than Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
- Students who already joined colleges via management quota are not eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- The scholarship will be provided for the entire course. However, the maintenance allowance will be given for a period.
- The Student who wants to pursue Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Courses can utilize this scheme. Andaman & Nicobar Scholarship 2023 online application form is helpful for you.
- Parent’s salary income should also consider for scholarship approval. Parents’ income certificate also with caste certificate is needed at the time of submission.
Last Date To Apply for Scholarship
The Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship is available once a year.
The last date for submitting the application is December 2023, and we will choose the winner by December 2023.
Hint – Students can go through our home page or Andaman Nicobar tour package guide page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Candidates will be informed about their college on the counseling round. Counseling round which will be conducted May 2023, Students will get an option to choose college and course. Aspirants do not have to tell immediately on the counseling round, you will be given two to three days.
In counseling, round students will also get the details of the college for information on scholarship fees, hotel fees, basic fees.
After selection, students will get the allotment letter of the college from the website, students should download the allotment letter as soon as possible and you can download it by visiting the home page.