AIMS Talent 2023-24: “Center of Excellence”, New Delhi conducts a Talent examination for Maths & Science students, with the name of AIMS Talent. It is also known as 14th all India Maths Science (AIMS) Talent Examination. This exam invites application from a student of class 1 to class 10th. AIMS TALENT EXAM is organized only through the participating schools. The exam is conducted in the respective school of the participants during the school hours itself. The event is open to the students of classes I to X. The exam is conducted every year not just to test the memory but also the hidden talents, child abilities and special aptitudes. Registration Forms are sent free of cost to all the schools who wish to participate in the AIMS TALENT Examination.
We are pleased to inform you that due to prevailing COVID pandemic situations, AIMS Talent Exam will be conducted ONLINE at the residence of students OR offline in their respective schools as per the choice of the school administration.
AIMS Talent Examination
14th AIMS Talent Exam will be ONLINE/OFFLINE as per school convenience. AIMS TALENT EXAMINATION aims at preparing candidates for their entrance exams such as NEET, JEE, NTSE, etc. to check their basic knowledge and analytical skills.
Model Sample Questions
Eligibility Criteria For Aims Talent Examination
- Basically, only the students from class 1 to 10 are applicable for this scholarship.
- Student of any school can apply for this 13th AIMS Talent Examination.
- The students studying in CBSE/IGCSE/ICSE board are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Interested students can check their eligibility for this exam from here.
AIMS Talent Exam book PDF
Students appearing for the AIMS talent examination need to prepare for the exam also, and for that students can buy the books online from the official website of the AIMS Talent. Only those schools who have participated will be allowed to appear in the exam. It also provides the model question paper for the students to practice well, the results ill be declared online and offline both .
Rewards of 14th AIMS Talent Examination
- The student who will get 1st rank in AIMS will get medal plus a cash prize of INR 8,000.
- The student who will get 2nd rank in 13th AIMS Talent Exam will get medal plus a cash prize of INR 4,000.
- The student who will get 3rd rank in an exam will get a medal plus a cash prize of INR 2,000.
- Consolation prizes will also be given to 4th to 3th rank holder students
- Participation certificates will be given to all participatory students.
- The toppers from every class, of this examination, will be given an Achiever trophy, considering enrollment of 10 students per class.
Important details Scholarship
- Applicants must be high school seniors or students enrolled in graduate classes in college.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to Indian citizens.
- 5% of the total students’ scholarship will be reserved for the girl child who is the only child in their family, provided that they have secured at least 60% marks in class XII examination.
- Only candidates who pass the CBSE Class 13th examination in 2023 and onwards will be considered.
- Under the scheme, a scholar can enjoy the scholarship and enjoy other concessions given by the institution in which he is studying.
- All India Rank Holders from 1 to 30 will be given free registration for the next AIMS Talent Exam.
- All the candidates will receive participation certificates.
- Renewal will depend on promotion to the next class, provided the scholar scores 50% or more overall in the exam, which determines his / her promotion to the next class.
- The board will notify the candidates who fulfill the conditions of the scheme and who appear in the merit list prepared by the board.
- The scholarship amount will be payable from the first July of the academic year and will be issued in the name of the concerned students by account payee check through the head of the respective institutions.
- If a student wants to get the scholarship directly in his State Bank account, then the State Bank Account Number should be legally mentioned in the application form.
- The schools with maximum participation and maximum winners will be given an Achiever’s trophy.
How to Selected For AIMS Talent Examination
The result of the 13th AIMS TALENT EXAMINATION will be announced by the authority of AIMS after a few days of the conduct of the examination. On the basis of rank, the student will be selected for the reward and they will secure in the examination.
A student can visit the link i.e. http:/www.aimstalent.com to get more information about the AIMS Talent Examination 2023.
How to apply for 14th AIMS Talent Examination
The Centre will register the school and the students as per the enclosed Registration Form. Thereafter, on the scheduled day, at the scheduled time of examination, the participating students have to attempt the examination ONLINE through a link by following the guidelines that would be shared with the schools in advance (the school will in turn share those with the participating students). Students will be responsible for ensuring proper network connection. The centre will not be responsible for network failure, power cuts, and any other similar issues at the student’s end.
After registering the school and the students, an attendance sheet containing the Roll Numbers of the students will be sent through post as well as an email along with Question Papers, Answer sheets, and Guidelines for conducting the Examination. If the prevalent conditions are conducive, the school may conduct the exam offline in their school itself and forward the answer sheets to this office. Otherwise, the school will conduct the exam online as per guidelines above “ONLINE MODE”
14th AIMS Talent Exam Pattern
The scheme is given for the14th AIMS Talent Exam:-
- of papers – Single exam
- Question paper Type – objective type
- Time duration – 60 minutes
- Subjects – Maths, Reasoning, and Science
- Syllabus – Relevant class syllabus
- Number of Questions – 25 questions for class 1 to 2 and 50 questions for class 3 to 10th .
- Exam medium – English
- Exam Centre – School itself
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The exam will be taken at your respective school during the school period.
The registration fee for the exam is ₹ 100. Aspirants will have to submit the registration fee along with the application.
Students who will be winners of the examination will be given a cash prize up to Rs 8000/-, medal, Certificate.
No, students in class 11 are not eligible for this examination. This exam is only for the students of the 1st to 10th standard.
Students are requested to continue to read the syllabus of their respective classes. The rest of the questions are taken from the book of mathematics and science.
Like every previous year, the aims talent examination application form is submitted is 26th August 2023 and the exam date of AIMS Talent 2023 is 31st January 2023.